• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need a pin from the D23 101 Dalmatians 50 and Fabulous showing today 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a pin from the D23 101 Dalmatians 50 and Fabulous showing today 1pm

Bellecat22

Sandy
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Is anyone going?

I can paypal you the money right now so you would have the money before you go.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, please move it if I did.

Thanks.

Bellecat22 - I will be going to the D23 event this coming Saturday, January 29. If you did not get the D23 pin that you wanted, please let me know ASAP via PM.

bwschultz - There is no listing of D23 pins that are available at their events. You just have to watch PinPics - What's New or do a PinPics search for D23 pins. My guess is that the available pins for sale at the SoCal D23 events are: the new Donald TRON pin, the new Chip & Dale renewal pin, the jumbo Disney Archives pin, the Dave Smith pin, the Fabulous & 50 pin, 70th Anniversary Disney Studios, and 1st Anniversary Party pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back