• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I need me some Mad Hatter pins! (Also searching for racing themed pins!)

I need me some Mad Hatter pins! (Also searching for racing themed pins!)

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I'm going crazy waiting for new King Candy pins to be released, so I've decided I will collect the Mad Hatter while I'm waiting. HOWEVER, only pins of him BY HIMSELF, no other characters. I have to focus this as I don't want to start another huge collection task. I'm looking for any pins of him (as long as he's by himself of course).

Here is my trader list links;

Old Site

New Site

And do remember I can order from DS UK too.

So my loyal fans... er... friends, will you help me find this crazy dude?

AND I MEAN THE ANIMATED 1951 HATTER! Don't lets be silly...

MOST WANTED HATTER PINS:
pin95543
pin91543
pin75389
pin81717

UPDATE

Hatter pins on the way from trade/bought;

None.

Acquired Hatter pins;
pin58912
pin51224
pin74870
pin88551
pin95133

And I am also looking for racing themed pins! Not just cars, it has to be racing themed to some extent! I have a few on my wants list if you're uncertain on what kind of pins I mean. Thanks for any help with this!

I am also pre-trading two of the new DS Europe Villains Sidekicks pins of Brutus and Nero.

Last edited:
That's what I did!!! :lol: The reason I started collecting Mad Hatter at the beginning if the year was because of the lack of King Candy/Turbo. :lol:

That's what I did!!! :lol: The reason I started collecting Mad Hatter at the beginning if the year was because of the lack of King Candy/Turbo. :lol:

:lol: I've become disillusioned because of the lack of King Candy pins... and the fact there are no Turbo pins at all. I really hope they make more soon. So for now I will collect the Hatter while waiting. :D

Sorry I just looked through my trades AND collection and I don't have a single mad hatter by himself. All I have is one with Stitch. I will keep my eye out for you. I am headed to WDW Friday.

All I have is this guy:
Pin 74870: WDW - Alice and Mad Hatter - Mad Hatter Only

Not sure if he's worth the international shipping costs. I like your pluto and flower good luck/bad luck. Do I have anything else you like?

Back