• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I want your Tangled pins! (and a few others :D) UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want your Tangled pins! (and a few others :D) UPDATED

katelouise

lunapins on Instagram!
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello! I'm looking to buy (or trade but I don't have much to trade) some of the Tangled pins I'm missing. Pinpics is katelouise and I'm contemplating trading my Frozen collection so I'm open to trading multiples for the HTF Tangled pins.

Here are some i'm actively looking for:

pin80877
pin80878
pin94703
201509034088.jpg
s-l225.jpg
vhtf-disney-pin-wdi-sorcerer-hat-zazu-le-200-oc-the-lion-king-230d68687ecfd23092fdf7194c14a7a9.jpg
pin80978

Others:
pin59154
pin59150
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
pin90284
pin32041

Any help is appreciated <3

Last edited:
I only have a tangled beloved tales pin and tangled podm I have posted it in a sale post last week if you're interested :)

Hey! I have a darling one of pascal from Disney Land Paris, that I would be willing to sell, it's Pin "Pin 82020"! PM me if interested! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back