• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!!

ZAPPED! I was zapped!!

BayouJazz21

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Can't believe it!! I was Zapped with this for my Birthday!! Not your ordinary ZAP....but just as special....Thanks gbdb4ever!! So Sweet! Literally:)

Attachments

• E.A. 2.jpg
    E.A. 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 66
  • E.A..jpg
    E.A..jpg
    30 KB · Views: 66
Oh my!!!! My second favorite thing, after pins......fruit! Yummy yummy yummy!

Can I have a strawberry? Lol

That is truly wonderful... You will have to tell us how it was as I have thought about getting one of those many times but was worried the fruit would be dried out or something.

That is truly wonderful... You will have to tell us how it was as I have thought about getting one of those many times but was worried the fruit would be dried out or something.

You should absolutely get one!!! They are delicious!!!

And thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes....It was great!

Back