• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm going to DLP 17th December PINS MAILED 12/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to DLP 17th December PINS MAILED 12/31
Another one of the Rapunzel pin would be amazing! This is my first time of doing this do i pay you now for the pin and postage or once you've got it? Either way 100% fine with me i just don't know protocol on how to do this lol

Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel

Added thanks!! There is no protocol - LoL! As per my opening post, IF I manage to get the pins (obviously cannot guarantee until I get there!) then when I get back i'll PM everyone with the price etc including mailing to wherever you are. All I ask is that the request is definite up front, i'll do the rest!!

lol cheers i just didn't want you to go there and not have enough money to buy your own goodies because your being a selfless by picking us up all treats but yeah I can see why it maybe easier than just getting money go back and forth between us all if there isn’t any pins we have asked for lol

No problem! Believe it or not there is are actually no pins that I need apart from the very latest Cast Lanyard pin which hopefully I'll make a trade for!

If you happen to see these....

Pin 73539: DLRP - Your best friend Minnie Booster Set
Pin 72895: DLRP - Christmas Mickey and Minnie
Pin 73538: DLRP - Mickey Booster Set

If not, that's ok... but I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a shot! Thanks so much!

Hey chris, gonna have to ask if I can take my name OFF from the stitch experiment pin as Im heading there in January so gonna take my chances on finding it myself as not keen in it too much. Hope thats ok with you??

Besides will give me something to search for when Im there XD

Hello,
I would also love the: Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel. I will pay however and whenever you like. I have lots of feedback on the old Dizpins reference board, smae user name. Thanks!

If you happen to see these....

Pin 73539: DLRP - Your best friend Minnie Booster Set
Pin 72895: DLRP - Christmas Mickey and Minnie
Pin 73538: DLRP - Mickey Booster Set

If not, that's ok... but I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a shot! Thanks so much!

Added to the list! Thanks Annette

Hey chris, gonna have to ask if I can take my name OFF from the stitch experiment pin as Im heading there in January so gonna take my chances on finding it myself as not keen in it too much. Hope thats ok with you??

Besides will give me something to search for when Im there XD

Done, thanks for letting me know!

Hi Chris,

If possible I'd love the Rapunzel pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel)asd well as thelast Stitch experiment pin!

Tanya.

Less than a week to go everyone!! Just a gentle reminder & if those that have asked me to pick a pin up please check that it's listed - I'm pretty sure I have caught everything!!

Thanks!!

Have a great time Chris, and don't injure yourself carrying all those pins back with you!!! ;)

Have a great time Chris, and don't injure yourself carrying all those pins back with you!!! ;)

Thanks Tanya! Am taking an extra pull-along case just for the pins! Must admit I'm a little worried now as the weather is turning BAD & there's mention of a lot of snow & ice overnight, we all know what this country is like when a little bit of bad weather comes along!!

Have a great trip Chris!! Tell Mickey and co I said hi and I miss them very much! :)

Mission accomplished!!

The following is a list of what I managed to pick up from DLP - quite a successful trip for those fellow DPF members listed below! I'll be sending PM's to all those who asked for pins once I've received the final bank statement!

Thanks everyone!!

Pin 73539: DLRP - Your best friend Minnie Booster Set - Nettiejeanne
Pin 74423: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 5/12 - Experiment 151 Babyfier - broncobilly83
Pin 75020: DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - 101 Dalmatians - Lucky - bwschultz
Pin 75437: DLRP - Alice and Dinah - katiefloy2003
Pin 78542: DLRP - Mickey Mouse Iconography Spinner - swim2sea
Pin 78546: DLRP - Disney's Stars 'n Cars Series - Pin 11/12 - Cruella de Vil, Evil Queen and Gaston - bwschultz
Pin 79679: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 10/12 - Experiment 602: Sinker - swim2sea
Pin 79680: DLRP - Joyeux Noël 2010 - gracermom & swim2sea
Pin 79994: DLP - Stitch Experiments Series - Pin 11/12 - Experiment 624: Angel - jeffluvsstitch
Pin 80365: DLRP - Faces of Jack Skellington Booster Pack - YoSoyAhPuch
Pin 80870: DLRP - Stitch Experiments Series Pin 12/12 - Experiment 625 Reuben - anastasia, broncobilly83 & jeffluvsstitch
Pin 80965: DLP - Rapunzel - anastasia, Aveen2010, btowndude, ClassicMeg, katiefloy2003, Lunarbasket & ponyo
Pin 80969: DLP - Stitch Playing Guitar - broncobilly83
Pin 80970: DLP - Toy Story Playland - btowndude & swim2sea

Marie pin - gracermom, I picked up a couple which i'll PM you the details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back