• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Im looking for a Pin Folder to hold my "Carded" Pins HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for a Pin Folder to hold my "Carded" Pins HELP.

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Can anyone point me to a folder to use or have an extra one? Im looking for something that has sleeves, can you use baseball card sleeves? Im sick of just having my pins in bags. Please help. Thanks.

Yes. I use 3 ring binders with baseball card sleeves. I slip mine in then pin it to the back of the sleeve (otherwise they slide out). I know other people have places to buy these sleeves cheaply. I just buy a couple packs at a time every couple of months at Staples.

Hey Chris,
I may have mentioned I wholesale Sportscards.
Buy them at a baseball card shop or if you are ever at Frank & Sons, they have large Boxes for the price of what you pay for a few sleeves at Staples.

Sherry, let me know when you need more.

Frank & Sons FTW!!!

definitely the place to get anything collectible related. a box of even the thicker sleeves is very cheap over there.

just another tip... hit up your local Goodwill Store right now... they have the big 3.5" binders that zipper all the way around for like $6.00... they are normally close to $20! ;) I went to the one in Santa Ana as well as the one in Lake Forest and both had lots of them!

I try to get the better quality baseball card sleeves that you get at hobby shops. They usually last a longer than the ones you get at the dollar store or at Wal Mart. I also saw the large 3 inch zip around binders at Five Below if you have one of those shops near you. :)

I always wondered what I was going to do with the baseball card pages I had left over from my days of collecting sets of baseball cards and when I started pin collecting 11 yrs ago I knew I was going to use!!
totally recommend baseball card holder pages!!! then I get the extra large size binders to hold the pages in

I can tell you from experience (I sold cards and supplies wholesale for 8 years) that one of the best sleeves is Ultra Pro Platinum Series.
Acid and no PVC's. They wont hurt card and they surely wont hurt your pins either. I mention Frank & Sons because anyone can go there and buy them.

I personally buy direct from the manufacturer.

You can also use 3 ring binder photo pages for large Disney Shopping cards and pins.

Me too three ring binders and baseballe card sleeves I get mine when I am in florida in Wallmart and when I am at home off the internet as there are UK sites which do them. I only use binders for my own collection though. With my traders given they have to be transpoted I have basball card holders whicha re kept together in batches using what are essentially keyrings. this saves the weight of the folder
Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back