• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! I’m not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours

ZAPPED! I’m not strange, weird, off, nor crazy, my reality is just different from yours

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Pin 69932: Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin, but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!

If you didn’t sign it, that only makes the matter worse. You must have meant some mischief, or else you’d have signed your name like an honest man... oh wait, there it is... signed by @Addicted to Alice Pins

I said: I can’t believe I received pin 69932 as a zap!
Response: Can’t you?’ was the response in a pitying tone. ‘Try again: draw a long breath, and shut your eyes.’
Me: There’s no use trying,’ I said: ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’
Response: ‘I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ was the response. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

And finally... You’re entirely bonkers Addicted to Alice Pins. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are​

Congrats but where’s the pic???
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Picture of the amazing pin.
47cebac63b6632d393884fe7ae4b4978.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back