• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I'm thinking this pin is probably a fake, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this pin is probably a fake, but...

Trade Winds Pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
At DLR I found this on a CM lanyard yesterday: http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=61190&sid=1804.1308339686.v2 (sorry, I can't get it to pop the picture in).

On the pin I have, Daisy's bill is that kind of yellow-green color. Otherwise it looks fine. Can someone who actually has the pin tell me if her bill is yellow-green or the much more clear yellow?

Thanks!

pin61190

Yes, the original pin matches the picture in pinpics. I saw some fakes at WDW, and the colors are way off. It should not be a greenish bill.

Think I have a fake too, but a sweet fake . As soon as I can find my reader I took a picture of it .my grand daughter is here . She's almost 2 . :lol: ~~~ Its a gold Dory, with blue & yellow highlights . It is backstamped Disney Pin trading ... Disney Store Exclusive , I was told UK . Pixar Pals , Disney China . I bought it at a yard sale years back . Have had a few looks and I have it locked on my lanyard . I can't find it anywhere on pin pics !
It's very similar to the Disney Store UK that is fully colored .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back