• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! In search of Alice Park Pack pins - just need Queen of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! In search of Alice Park Pack pins - just need Queen of Hearts
Still need the one last pin to complete this set! Willing to trade for an entire park pack box if you got the Queen in it and don't want to split the set, or just the Queen alone.

Bumping again as I'm still desperately searching for a real Queen of Hearts park pack pin in a sea of fakes!

Do you still need the middle frame Queen of Hearts pin? Also, how are the real pins different from the scrappers? I’m going to the event in August and will keep an eye out, especially if there is an easy way to distinguish scrappers from the real version.

Do you still need the middle frame Queen of Hearts pin? Also, how are the real pins different from the scrappers? I’m going to the event in August and will keep an eye out, especially if there is an easy way to distinguish scrappers from the real version.
I wonder if you might find it on a board? I recall seeing park pack pins on the boards in the past.

I wonder if you might find it on a board? I recall seeing park pack pins on the boards in the past.
That was my thinking. :) I have found BatB park pack pins in the past and saw other sets on the boards.

I am curious about a way to tell the real ones from scrappers on the Alice park pack. I want to say (or write :rolleyes:) that I think it has something to do with the serial number on the back. Is there a way?

That was my thinking. :) I have found BatB park pack pins in the past and saw other sets on the boards.

I am curious about a way to tell the real ones from scrappers on the Alice park pack. I want to say (or write :rolleyes:) that I think it has something to do with the serial number on the back. Is there a way?
You're SO kind to keep an eye out! They apparently WERE on the boards at the WDW event last year - both the regular version and AP's and PP's, but by the time I went in for public trading day, everyone had traded theirs away! :( I'm not going this year, so I would appreciate ANY help keeping an eye out for one.

However, *I* still am not quite sure about how to tell the scrappers from the real ones other than to get it in an original box from someone who got it directly from Disney, which is how I got the rest of mine. Apparently, there is something about the Bread & Butterflies at the bottom center of the frame that is off - either missing paint or the color of the orange/brown paint on them is wrong. However, while all the ones I've gotten came from boxes (rather than random trades that were off card/box), frankly, I can't tell what the correct color on the center pins is supposed to be - some seem more orange and some seem more brown! So I'm no help on what I am looking for myself! Obviously if it's stamped AP or PP, it should be legit if it comes off a board (rather than directly from China). But I'm one of the crazy people who collects AP's and PP's in my collection, but does consider them a different version of the pin. So while I'd also happily trade for an AP or PP of anything that would fit my Wonderland collection, I'd still be hunting down the regular version, too.

The joys (?!) of being a completist. :D

You're SO kind to keep an eye out! They apparently WERE on the boards at the WDW event last year - both the regular version and AP's and PP's, but by the time I went in for public trading day, everyone had traded theirs away! :( I'm not going this year, so I would appreciate ANY help keeping an eye out for one.

However, *I* still am not quite sure about how to tell the scrappers from the real ones other than to get it in an original box from someone who got it directly from Disney, which is how I got the rest of mine. Apparently, there is something about the Bread & Butterflies at the bottom center of the frame that is off - either missing paint or the color of the orange/brown paint on them is wrong. However, while all the ones I've gotten came from boxes (rather than random trades that were off card/box), frankly, I can't tell what the correct color on the center pins is supposed to be - some seem more orange and some seem more brown! So I'm no help on what I am looking for myself! Obviously if it's stamped AP or PP, it should be legit if it comes off a board (rather than directly from China). But I'm one of the crazy people who collects AP's and PP's in my collection, but does consider them a different version of the pin. So while I'd also happily trade for an AP or PP of anything that would fit my Wonderland collection, I'd still be hunting down the regular version, too.

The joys (?!) of being a completist. :D
I’ll keep a lookout on the boards. Queen Park Pack should be easy enough to remember.

What is the pin number?

• Pin# 125020
    DS - September 2017 Park Pack - Flower Frame - Version 3 - Queen of Hearts
Problem is, the set has been faked for a long time and it's been impossible to find one that's real, direct from Disney, rather than one that's been traded around (and is 99% likely fake).

Please look at my traders on PinPics and see if I have the one you are looking for. Reply here because messages from pinpics get messed up.

Spiffie

Please look at my traders on PinPics and see if I have the one you are looking for. Reply here because messages from pinpics get messed up.

Spiffie
Thank you! Sadly it looks like you have the pin with Hatter in the center which I do have - I’m hunting for the one with the Queen of Hearts in the center!

The hunt goes on but thanks anyway!

Is this the one you're looking for? It's FT/FS by disneypinsyay on IG....
9a47af5bf5a8c4b7f7c0124afa7841cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Is this the one you're looking for? It's FT/FS by disneypinsyay on IG....
9a47af5bf5a8c4b7f7c0124afa7841cd.jpg

Thank you but this set was faked a while ago so I’m only looking for the pin from someone who got it directly from Disney as there are tons of fakes floating around and the only way to know if it’s real is to get from someone who literally has it in/from the box! :)

Thank you but this set was faked a while ago so I’m only looking for the pin from someone who got it directly from Disney as there are tons of fakes floating around and the only way to know if it’s real is to get from someone who literally has it in/from the box! :)
Alright! I DMed them to ask if they had the box, I'll let you know....

New Year's bump! Still trying to track this one down from someone who got it direct from Disney. Will trade or purchase pin or entire box/set with this pin:

thumb130_201711039016.jpg

At this point any real one of the center pins is hard to find. That just happened to be the last one I haven't been able to locate. Though I see the fakes on a near-weekly basis. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back