• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

In search of either of these Holy Grails from the Sci-fi Dine in

Status
Not open for further replies.
In search of either of these Holy Grails from the Sci-fi Dine in

rhysd2

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello all.

Bit of a story but bear with me. My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Disney World. Whilst there our favourite park was the studios(tower of terror!) and our favourite spot to eat was the sci-fi Dine in. So when I began pin collecting I thought wouldn't it be nice to get her a few pins of the dine in as a nice memory for her. However it seems that only two have been made and try as I might I cant get the people with them on pinpics to even reply let alone trade! I always hunt high and low when I get to the parks and have ask various traders on ebay, the old dizpins forum, and the pin team at DLRP but all with no joy. Our anniversary is in March and I'd love to try and get at least one of them for her. So can you all please check your collection, and ask around, for these two pins? I'd be eternally grateful!

Pin 46435: WDW - Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - 15th Anniversary (Mickey Mouse)

Pin 47992: WDW - Hidden Disney 2006 Collection (Sci-Fi Dine In Theater ) 3D/Slider

thanks in advance

Rhys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back