• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside Out Merchandise Disney Pixar
I actually was a little disappointed... I think I may have over hyped myself... (And also maybe because I went directly after work tired and had to sit in the front row). It was cute, and I liked it but I didn't love it as much as I thought I would.

Disgust was definitely my favorite as expected ( love me some Mindy) and surprisingly I loved Anger. I thought joy and sadness would become my favorites but their characters kind of annoyed me to be completely honest. Hoping this is just classic me because I felt the same way about Frozen and it's one of my favorite disney movies, so I'm hoping this will be the same. I didn't hate it, I just expected to really love it.

Probably going again to see it with my brother, so hopefully my mind ( and emotions ) will let me give it a proper go. It really was a cute movie I just expected to love it as much as I did BH6. Definitely recommend seeing it.

-Lava though, was spectacular. Visually, musically, everything was just sooo good.

Going to see the movie on Monday, can't wait. Finally, my Walmart put more IO merchandise out besides the 2D plushies.

20150615_175035.jpg

Sorry for blurry pics :) So happy was able to finally find Disgust & Fear figures. It seems Disgust gets lets products than other characters my walmart only had one of her talking plush and a couple of her figure. Never found her at my Target.

20150619_163417.jpg
20150619_163429.jpg
20150619_163411.jpg

Here's our small IO Collection:

20150619_183816-2.jpg
20150619_183613-2.jpg

Favorite part of collection ^^ Disgust (oops forgot to include my "D" Tsum Tsum):

20150619_184920-2.jpg

On the way is Disney IO Journal. Future IO purchases: all itty bittys plush. infinity Disgust figure (maybe other characters), Maybe Sadness fabrikations plush, Headquarters Playset, all TOMY Large Talking Figures & maybe the Disney pen set. I mainly want to collect Disgust but isss sooo hard to resist the other characters lol specially sadness

Yasss @ other disgust lovers! (;

where did you get that mini spiral notebook with bing bong joy and sadness?

Awesome haul!! Love it!

Thanks! love your amazing collection :D

Yasss @ other disgust lovers! (;

where did you get that mini spiral notebook with bing bong joy and sadness?

at Target in the $1 -$3 section usually by the registers area. It was $1

I want to find the large talking Disgust doll but haven't even find the other guys hopefully soon :)

(Sorry in advance for the horizontal photos; photobucket rotated them when I uploaded them and refuses to let me rotate them back.)

I got to see it on the Disney lot on Saturday.

IMG_2017_zpsvfyu5wlv.jpg

My friend is a cast member and usually brings her boyfriend to the screenings but she took me as her date this time. She also gave me a few goodies from their release party at work on Friday - a cast member magazine, an Inside Out juice bottle and a Joy button. She said that each person was put into one of the five emotions; she got Sadness but her friend got Joy and managed to finagle another button for me.

IMG_2020up_zpsw3u3lwwq.jpg
IMG_2039_zpsuqpw23wb.jpg

IMG_2022up_zpsemzbhjfy.jpg

IMG_2021up_zpsdb9qeuax.jpg

The bucket the juice bottle is on top of is the VIP ticket popcorn bucket from El Capitan. They also have a more standard tub-type popcorn bucket that comes with a large popcorn from concessions; if I see it again at El Cap (who am I kidding...when I see it again) I'll probably pick one up.

El Capitan ALSO has an Inside Out kid's meal that comes with popcorn, candy or apples, and a drink. The drink comes in a reusable Inside Out cup with one of three toppers - Anger, Sadness, or Joy. I got my main lady, though I might also get Sadness later on.

IMG_2011_zps93tge7ol.jpg

IMG_2014_zpsebvv2ubm.jpg

And AMC Stubs finally announced their Inside Out pins. Hopefully these will be like the other stubs pins and pretty cheap to get from other people. I'll be going at least once this weekend, though. That 1/50 Bing Bong pin tho...
10419038_1042885645730017_8892036610978499319_n.jpg

Lastly...It isn't official merchandise but I made a Bing Bong pin to wear to the Friday and Saturday shows (and Disneyland and subsequent Inside Out viewings...)

2bbba6fe-a91d-496e-9de9-6e460b179c28_zpsigpsmsub.jpg

Great photos Timeerkat! :) Can't believe we have to wait another month to see this movie, boooo!

My Inside Out plushies arrived today in the mail, they're so cute. There's something really aesthetically pleasing about these character designs and the way they compliment one another than I really can't put my finger on.. but I really like them!
I think I might go ahead and get the journal next week on the next UK pin release day.

If anyone is able to help me get a couple of the Walmart 2D style plushies I'd appreciate it! :)

Thanks for posting all of that!!

Out of all of that stuff, I still need the Joy button (and other buttons given away), the Juice bottle, and the AMC pins. Hopefully the pins will be cheap eventually...

Last edited:
Watched it, love it! Just when I though I was not going to cried it got me lol great family movie. It took me down memory lane :) So happy to be collecting items from this lovely movie. My DS Journal arrived today, sooo happy with it so cool 5 journals in 1- priced for 1 :D. Found this sooo cute want ofcourse Disgust ^^
hot-toys---inside-out-cosbaby-s-pr1-2--141046.jpg

I finally got around to watching the movie yesterday, and I loved it! It was one of the best Pixar films I have seen in a while! I REALLY need to get a plush of Bing Bong!

I picked up some of these little poster puzzle sheet things at the cinema today when we went to see Minions.. still a month to wait for Inside Out for us but promo stuff is dotted about :)

11653241_10153368541775336_1675837445_n_zpsovak0bxy.jpg

11667239_10153368542100336_1972748007_n_zpsglftmenv.jpg

I picked up three on the off chance that any of you guys might want one. Let me know if you do :)

I picked up some of these little poster puzzle sheet things at the cinema today when we went to see Minions.. still a month to wait for Inside Out for us but promo stuff is dotted about :)

I picked up three on the off chance that any of you guys might want one. Let me know if you do :)

Yes, please!

So happy, today was an awesome Inside Out hunting day :) . Things I found at Target, Toys r us & Disney Store. ( got an extra bing bong for me ^^) Yay! they had Disgust bag finally something with only her :) ( anger is in the inside, so mad because he will never come out lol)

DSC_0579.jpg

Tomy vs DS Large figures.

DSC_0580-2.jpg

I think the Tomy ones are more true to the movie and prefer their gimmicks over lighting up.

My thoughts of each:

TOMY Joy: more likeness to character and proportionate. I don't mind she doesn't light up, I prefer her.
DS Joy: like her but not very proportionate. I don't think her hair translated well.

TOMY Anger: like that he comes with flame and it pops up + his newspaper.
DS Anger: like that he comes with a complete cloth outfit

TOMY Sadness: tied, love both! so cute she moves to the side and comes with her memory book.
DS Sadness: tied, love both! love the details of her hair and sweater. Cloth pants.

TOMY Fear: love love his mug and briefcase, don't like his hands come off.
DS Fear: love love his whole cloth outfit.

TOMY Disgust: Sadly no luck finding her, hope she appears eventually :/
DS Disgust: LOVE HER! :) nothing negative ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back