• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

disneypinhunter86

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am disneypinhunter86. I began collecting hat pins a while back; but I began collecting Disney pins since I went to Walt Disney World last month. I should tell you that it was my first time at Walt Disney World. This seems sudden but I need help finding a website where I can purchase one or a few pins that can only be found in Hong Kong or Tokyo. Can anyone out there help me? Thank you.:stitch:

Welcome to Disney pins! I also collect hat pins, and is how I got started with it all too. Disney has definitely multiplied my collections though, you should have fun!!

Do you know which pins specifically you are looking for? A great place to trade is pinpics.com, otherwise for purchasing pins it's best to keep on eye on "evilbay" and forums like this (there's a sale forum specifically for selling pins). Hong Kong pins can sometimes be a little harder to come by, but if you keep an eye out, you'll find them!

Also, be aware of trading events in your area, always fun to find pins you're looking for in person. :)

Hello everyone, I am disneypinhunter86. I began collecting hat pins a while back; but I began collecting Disney pins since I went to Walt Disney World last month. I should tell you that it was my first time at Walt Disney World. This seems sudden but I need help finding a website where I can purchase one or a few pins that can only be found in Hong Kong or Tokyo. Can anyone out there help me? Thank you.:stitch:

Ditto! When you find out, please let me know, too :) been after a Tokyo trader.....

Hi, Welcome to the forum. I've bought two HKDL pins from pins.nut on ebay, and both were genuine, so I'd definitely reccomend them!! :)

Howdy! I've sold most of my pins from Tokyo, but I have a few left. If you want to take a look at my collection, it's on Pin Pics (my Pin Pics name is "carolynhill"--same as my DPF name).

Welcome to Disney pins! I also collect hat pins, and is how I got started with it all too. Disney has definitely multiplied my collections though, you should have fun!!

Do you know which pins specifically you are looking for? A great place to trade is pinpics.com, otherwise for purchasing pins it's best to keep on eye on "evilbay" and forums like this (there's a sale forum specifically for selling pins). Hong Kong pins can sometimes be a little harder to come by, but if you keep an eye out, you'll find them!

Also, be aware of trading events in your area, always fun to find pins you're looking for in person. :)
I'm looking for a couple pins with Experiment 624 on them. I keep seeing on the Internet that I can find them in Paris, Hong Kong or Tokyo. I searched for them at Walt Disney World in all the parks and Downtown Disney but couldn't find her anywhere. To tell you the truth, I'm still kicking myself for trading two Hidden Mickey pins without knowing they were Hidden Mickey pins until the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back