• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Iron Man 3 Marvel Complete 6 Pin Set from DSF - Auction ends Monday @ 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Iron Man 3 Marvel Complete 6 Pin Set from DSF - Auction ends Monday @ 7 PM

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
This is a short auction. Will post actual pictures Saturday of all pins.

You are bidding on a complete set of all six (6) announced Iron Man 3 pins.
The 6 pins are released from DSF. Again the pins are going to be auctioned to the best offers posted on this thread… All pins are mint on original backer and inside original bag. All pins are LE 300, the Marquee is LE 500

You can bid on one or more of the pins that you are interested in. You can also bid on the complete set. Just type the pin you want to bid on and place your bid.

I will post a separate leaderboard for each pin. If someone bids for more then one pin, I will let you know where that bid falls accordingly within each leaderboard.

Deadline for posting an offer is Monday, May 13th @ 7:00 pm PST
…Disneyland California Time

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

Beloved Tales
Up!
Robin Hood
Gomes
Wall-E
PODM's
Also looking for those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Vinylmation
Scrappers
Rack Pins (Unless on want list)

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

irm3ds.jpg

I'm bidding on the Marquee and the Spinner pin:

pin96002

Pin 96002: Disneystore UK: Kevin
pin62231

Pin 62231: Eve – From the Film WALL- E
pin62232

Pin 62232: WALL- E – From Pixar's WALL-E

I'm bidding on all 7 pins together:

Several options here...

Option 1:

pin85993

Pin 85993: Disney Store - Disney Princess Designer Collection Pin Set -- (Pocahontas Only)

Option 2:

pin64513

Pin 64513: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty

Option 3:

pin90007

(I will post the scene later, when I have some more time and can take photos)

Option 4:

pin76181
pin90441

Pin 76181: DisneyStore.com - Guest Star Stitch Set - Robin Hood Only
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King

As promised here are the pics of the seven Iron Man pins you will receive in this auction.

Pin 96164: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Iron Man 3

img0606sj.jpg

img0608th.jpg

Pin 96114: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Iron Man 3 (Dangle)

img0612eb.jpg

Pin 96163: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man and Mandarin

img0611hh.jpg

Pin 96162: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Big 3 with Iron Man

img0616g.jpg

Pin 96165: DSF - Iron Man 3 - War Machine and Iron Patriot spinner

img0614lw.jpg
img0613lx.jpg

Pin 96166: DSF - Iron Man 3 - Iron Man's Armor

img0609mk.jpg

DSF - Iron Man 3 - Stark Industries Logo

img0610xd.jpg

Here is the current standing on the Iron Man set.

Leaderboard

1) Abysinnian28 (Designer princess Pocahontas) For complete set of 7
2) Kajtdd (Elisabete Gomes - Cinderella) For complete set of 7
3) Gingernutty (Kevin UK pin & two Wall-E pins) For Iron Man Marquee

Spoke will Abysinnian28 who will post the PODM scenes tomorrow so at this point the option might change depending on the Tangled and Lion King scenes

My Bid
Pin 73664: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Jessica Rabbit as Captain Hook on card and original packaging
Pin 74263: Ellie Badge Grape Soda Safety Pin - Up DVD Release
Pin 91773: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Pascal

Hi! Sorry about the delay in getting the photos up...here are the exact scenes for the PODM pins I bid:

8731387003_1a693baa31_m.jpg

Lion King (either or these two, it doesn't matter to me):

8732500444_57027043cd_m.jpg
8732499508_acd7f0384c_m.jpg

Hi! Sorry about the delay in getting the photos up...here are the exact scenes for the PODM pins I bid:

8731387003_1a693baa31_m.jpg

Lion King (either or these two, it doesn't matter to me):

8732500444_57027043cd_m.jpg
8732499508_acd7f0384c_m.jpg

Thank you for posting the three PODM scenes, at this point I will stick with option A though I do love that Sleeping Beauty Marquee and the Maid Marian pin.

Kajtdd is really close with the Elisabete Gomes - Cinderella pin (Have never owned a Gomes before).

Auction ends in less then 4 hours. Here is the current standing on the Iron Man set.

Leaderboard

1) Abysinnian28 (Designer princess Pocahontas) For complete set of 7
2) Kajtdd (Elisabete Gomes - Cinderella & PTN Sorceror Mickey) For complete set of 7
3) Kmargo (Jumbo Art Nouveau Maleficent) For complete set of 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back