• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Is this really an AP HM?

PIN ID Is this really an AP HM?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just noticed this HM has an AP on the back . . . is this really an AP? Never seen an HM have the AP on it. Does this affect trading? I've only ever had one AP before. Rare for us! :)

20230609204930-b42946b7-me.jpg

20230609204934-7cf4ccc7-me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
I mean technically all pins have APs and PPs since it's just a fact of production, it's just a matter of whether or not Disney destroys them, archives them, or releases them. Congrats! In my experience APs don't really increase the value but since it's uncommon to find an AP HM, you might find someone interested in it.
I mean technically all pins have APs and PPs since it's just a fact of production, it's just a matter of whether or not Disney destroys them, archives them, or releases them. Congrats! In my experience APs don't really increase the value but since it's uncommon to find an AP HM, you might find someone interested in it.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back