• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Is this Snow White HM Pin unauthorized ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Snow White HM Pin unauthorized ?

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I have seen it along with other Princess Flower pins in an auction.

99% sure that it is unauthorized, but wanted to make sure.

pin.jpg

Last edited:
Since it doesn't show up on any official Disney stuff yet, I would say yes. But I bet there is a real version planned for an upcoming PWP completer series.

When they first put the checklist up in July, it had the Snow White, but they fixed it. This pin doesn't look like the pin I remember, and the completer pins aren't out yet. I say really bad fake.

Yeah, the eyes look in different directions and all. The seller is not near the parks and has multiples of the same lot, so it made me wonder. When I was at the parks last week, it was really hard to find these HM Princess pins on CM lanyards. I am guessing the fakes must have started coming in then :(

From what I can tell, the edges are exactly the smoothest looking.
Her eyes definitely give it away IMO. :C

OK, I thought that Snow White was in the original set (still have the print out, but it's been fixed on the ODPT site) and Cinderella was not originally listed. Does anyone know why they changed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back