• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Disney Limited Eidtion Merida and Queen Elinor Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Disney Limited Eidtion Merida and Queen Elinor Set

pomsky

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for LE Merida and Queen Elinor Set for non-ebay price. I wish I had a time machines and purchased them back when they were going on sale for $175:( Please let me know if anyone has them for sale. Thanks for reading :)

Looking for LE Merida and Queen Elinor Set for non-ebay price. I wish I had a time machines and purchased them back when they were going on sale for $175:( Please let me know if anyone has them for sale. Thanks for reading :)

Well I dont have the dolls for sale but this seller on Ebay is selling the set for $178 plus $23 shipping not sure if thats in the price range you were looking for or not though. The seller seems to have a great reputation judging by all the posative comments and ratings shes revived. I ordered a blu-ray from here it came as describe and quicker than described. her is the link to the doll page: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261420848172?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm 99% sure the original price was $200 so I'd definitely go for that auction! :) (for future reference, I don't think links to eBay listing are allowed though LOL) Good luck! :hsd:

Oh woops sorry new to these forums :hs: not trying to break any rules. but to the op yeah go for that sellers dolls they are the cheapest ones I have seen . Happy hunting:lgm::donald::tigger:

I wondered why she has two sets with different price point: one for $178 and one for over $260. Ends up the $178 one is missing the COA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back