• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO: Park Maps WDW. DLRP. TDR. TDS. HK. Epcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO: Park Maps WDW. DLRP. TDR. TDS. HK. Epcot.

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
So it seems my head is in the clouds lately and I was imagining future vacations to all the different Disney properties.

However, I have no idea what the parks look like. I was always wondering how they compared to DLR which is my home park and the only one I have ever been to. I was looking around online but was nervous if I ordered one that it might be an 'old' version.

So I was asking anyone who might have access to the parks to help me out? I need every park! lol

Walt Disney World
Epcot
(I have no idea what else is over there!)

Tokyo Disney
Tokyo Disney Sea

Disneyland Resort Paris

Disneyland Hong Kong

Also randomly: Harry Potter Land in Florida. Fan dream here! lol

Or if you know where I can find current maps anywhere online, please point me in the right direction! Thank you in advance for any and all help!

You can order them directly from the Disney site. You can even customize them and put on attractions you love. We just did them for all four parks at WDW and are going to frame them for the Disney room

You can order them directly from the Disney site. You can even customize them and put on attractions you love. We just did them for all four parks at WDW and are going to frame them for the Disney room

Thanks so much for the tip! Will check it out!

They are really gorgeous too! They are pretty big, and the paper quality is really nice and thick. Here is a pic of the MK one.
map_zps97ace3e8.jpg

If you want park maps I can get you all of the WDW ones - they're the glossy paper folded ones at the entrance of every park :)
Might take me a few days or a week to get around to all of them and pick them up, but I can see what I have here with me too

I will try and order them from the Disney site. I just can't navigate around it and can't seem to find how to order them?

I think I have an extra Disneyland Paris Resort map from this past summer lying around. Let me find it, and maybe I can take pics of it :)

Do you have a smart phone? Or iPad? You can get free apps of WDW (it looks better on iPad) where you get to see the entire area and scroll to see how everything fits together. It really helps you visualize where resorts and parks are in relation to each other. My Disney Experience app (both Apple and Android) is great for a scrolling map of entire WDW. There are other Disney apps as well such as Disney Parks Mobile Magic, but I don't think that one gives you one huge scrollable map of all of WDW.

The MDE is a bit wonky sometimes but its free so I would download it and try it out. Ive tried it in the parks before and its not the best. Its never update, and doesn't always load correctly. But at least you can explore the maps in the app and check out the rides/attractions etc.

This is not map related, but if you want to absorb yourself in everything Disney, have you ever been on message boards like PassPorter dot com? It has lots of helpful info. DisBoards is another one. I love reading people's trip reports. People have done TRs to WDW and to other locations. They even have TRs for Universal Studios (with Wizarding World included in that) and SeaWorld and lots of other locations. TRs with pictures are so much fun to read and just really help you know what to expect for future trips of your own. I've been to WDW and Universal Studios twice each. Being on PassPorter really helped me plan and know what to expect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back