• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! ISO Splash R/C, Jumbo, Other Merch

SOLD! ISO Splash R/C, Jumbo, Other Merch

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Howdy folks!

In celebration of passing my Master's proposal defense, I'm taking to the forums again. Like everyone and their mother right now, I'm on the hunt for splash Merch. I put out this ISO a little bit ago, but with the recent announcement that Splash is getting a re-theme I felt it appropriate to try again.

For those of you who don't know, I did my 2018 DCP at Splash Mountain. And although I'm absolutely thrilled that the ride is getting a re-theme with one of Disney's best IP's (in my opinion), there's a lot of nostalgia that is tied to the rides current theming for me.

That being said, I'm on the hunt for 21 specific splash mountain pins.

tumblr_pl6y2weLOY1rdh3wyo1_1280.png

The ones on the boarder are from a reveal conceal set, and show each show scene for the ride! (Yes, I had to memorize them all. Yes, I know exactly which doors are in which scene. Yes, I can tell you the names of all of the animatronics too. And which ones were broken most of the time.) And the middle one, a jumbo, shows the classic poster.

PP#'s are 70780, #89210-#89219, and #89682-#89691

I'd imagine that, especially right now, these pins are a hot commodity. But I figure might as well try!
My pinpics is "purplemandms", although I'll add the disclaimer that I don't have my pins on me at the moment, I can arrange some to be sent to me. These aren't immediate needs either, I'm willing to wait!

Also, if anyone has any splash Merch that's cluttering their abode I'd love to take a look at it. This is, in part, because I'm still good friends with many of my old co-workers. I'd love to brighten their days with a little surprise.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back