• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Trader Joes Regional Reusable bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Trader Joes Regional Reusable bags

Poohlady5

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
380   0   0
Hi all,
I am looking to trade pins for TJ's regional reusable bags. I live in NoCal so looking for anything except that one. I looked on Ebay and saw bags from New York, Georgia, Wisconsin, Washington DC, Portland, Los Angeles, Boston, Florida, and Arizona. There are probably others......

My Pinpics is: Poohlady5

October update: I have 6 bags now. Thank you to Timeerkat for Los Angeles, Sbmpins for New Mexico, Purplemandms for Florida, Goofyinmadison for Wisconsin, Hopemax for Colorado, and RIDisneypinguy for Rhode Island!!!
:)

I would still love to find others, especially Washington DC, New York, and Chicago..

Last edited:
Huh, I didn't know that was a thing. I'll check my local stores to see if there's a Washington state one.

I can check my local TJs in the next few days.
Thank you!

ill check mine here in RI
Thank you!!

I'll try my best to locate a Florida one this weekend!
Awesome, I appreciate it!

Huh, I didn't know that was a thing. I'll check my local stores to see if there's a Washington state one.
Thanks! and LOL. I think it's just me

I asked at my store and they said the standard is an area has to have 4 stores to get its own local bag. NM currently has 3, so no bag, but there's plans to build a 4th in the near future.

As you get them, I'd love to see pics!

SoCal TJs bag acquired!
Thank you! Thank you! PM sent.

I forgot to say that they didn't have any at my local store, but I'll keep checking.
Thank you. I appreciate your help :0)

I asked at my store and they said the standard is an area has to have 4 stores to get its own local bag. NM currently has 3, so no bag, but there's plans to build a 4th in the near future.
OK. Thanks for checking. I appreciate you doing the research :0)

I called my nearest store today. They told me that no stores in Washington state have the bags yet, but that they are coming soon. They didn't show a specific date on the computer so I'll just keep checking. :)

I'm guessing upstate NY doesn't have one as 1) it's such a large area, 2) we only have one store locally and 3) we have nothing to do with the City really.. good luck on this unique hunt, though!

I'm headed to South Florida at the end of this week so I'm going to see if I'll have some luck there. :)

Edit: I just looked up a photo of them and they're so cool! They're like the Starbucks travel series mugs, but with bags!

m7QH43pPhkicU70V1IgFh5w.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,
I am looking to trade pins for TJ's regional reusable bags. I live in NoCal so looking for anything except that one. I looked on Ebay and saw bags from New York, Georgia, Wisconsin, Washington DC, Portland, Los Angeles, Boston, Florida, and Arizona. There are probably others......

My Pinpics is: Poohlady5

Of course I live in Napa - sorry I couldn't be of any help!

Picked up an FL bag today!
Thank you! Thank you! I just sent you a PM

Of course I live in Napa - sorry I couldn't be of any help!
No worries :0)

good luck on this unique hunt, though!
Thank you

I can see if we have a MD one.
That would be so awesome, thanks. I am from Maryland so I would love one from there (or even DC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back