• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: It's a Jolly Holiday Auction! -- Minnie and Mickey as Mary Poppins and Bert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: It's a Jolly Holiday Auction! -- Minnie and Mickey as Mary Poppins and Bert!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey guys!

I just submitted grades for one class, so it’s time to celebrate the semester coming to an end with a little Jolly Holiday auction!

With the help of some of you guys on the forum, I was able to complete this set when I first started collecting pins several years ago. One of my original collections was going to be characters as characters, but I quickly put that dream aside, hahah! But I’ve always hung on to this set. Well, now that my collection is going in a different direction, I think it’s time to pass these on to someone who needs them. Several from this series fit in other collections, but these two are ready for a new adventure :3 So without further ado, here’s what you’re bidding on!

20160504_194711_zpsgsqwnqe2.jpg

That’s right! Both pins!!

Pin 58835 WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Mickey Mouse Only
LE 1600
Wanting: 134
Trading: 53

Pin 58836 WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Minnie Mouse Only
LE 1600
Wanting: 163
Trading: 51

Sure, they’re not the most sought after pins in the world, nor the most limited, but they may be just what you’re looking for! I don't have any delusions of grandeur here, so bid what you want! One of the best things I could get is another good trader. So don't worry about if you can't find anything on my wants list that you have! Bid what you've got! PTDs and Sorcerer Hats are always a good choice! ;)

All bids and bidders welcome! :3

All standard DPF auction rules apply. But here are some specifics:
Only bids on this thread are allowed, no PM bids.
No cash bids.
If you want to help someone else bid, please contact them and bid through them. So that things stay tidy. :3
HAVE FUN!!! This is a fun hobby. :3

General Wants, as shown in my banner:
Sword in the Stone pins (mostly Merlin)
Aladdin Pins featuring the Carpet and/or Prince Ali
Scrooge McDuck
Robin Hood (especially Prince John and Sir Hiss)
Pin-Tiquites / Masterpiece
Star Wars (especially Disney characters (not the Muppets) as Star Wars characters!)

Also interested in:
Jafar / Aladdin general
Disney Afternoon (Ducktales, Darkwing)
Hercules
PTDs
Pins with characters reading or books
Pins that make literary references
Good traders
Stitch

Do Not Want: (unless it's on my wants)
Hidden Mickey
Pins with bad trading ratios
Scrappers/Counterfeits

Also, I have a thing for “Specific Moment in Time†pins. Pins that feature a very specific moment in the films (such as the “Matchmaker on Fire†or "Jasmine in the Sand Timer" from my banner).

Things do no need to be from these lists to be bid. I’d also be tickled pink with other awesome traders! :3

This auction will end at 11:59pm on Wednesday, May 11 Eastern Standard Time (WDW time). I will do my absolute best to keep things updated. There will be a leader board posted whenever there is a change! But I will try and keep it up to date. But above all, HAVE FUN!

Good luck, everyone! ^0^

~Merlin

Sure! Here we go!

1) Momerathsoutgrabe - with Stitch / It's a small world
2) Ventchick - with Cheshie Balloon and Castle Icon

Thanks! :3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That will out you in first, Savannah!

1) Ventchick - Nightmare Marquee
2) Momerathsoutgrabe - with Stitch /It's a small world

One day left!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk