• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Its Zapping time!!! Winner gets to zap the member of their choosing! Ends friday 1/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Its Zapping time!!! Winner gets to zap the member of their choosing! Ends friday 1/29

BellesEnchantedRose

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
We haven't done an auction in quite a while and we thought it would be fun to encourage some zapping!

The winner of this auction will pick another member of their choosing to zap this pin to!

The winner will NOT receive this pin but we will send them the shipping confirmation in a pm.

The pin being auctioned is...
Pin# 106342 Happy Holidays 2014 -Rapunzel
201411208159.jpg

LE4000

ENDS Friday 1/29 @ 8:00 pm pst

wants:
dumbo
cinderella
beauty and the beast
chip and dale
holiday le
disney cats