• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jadestarr's picking your pin - new thread

Nope, I wanted X55 but StitchTrader already got it. Still deciding between two other pins :)

Starry -

I'd love to trade you for it. You did so much to get this game going and I would love to see you get something you really like. Let's trade! Ill give you X55 (TINK) I'll take X75 92625 Cast Member - Chernabog Happy Halloween 2012 .

These are currently being bagged and tagged and going out on Monday. Thank you all for your patience, I am sooooo sorry! I have been just incredibly sickand am now just getting back on my feet but my roomies (who are AWESOME), are helping me get them out :)

These are currently being bagged and tagged and going out on Monday. Thank you all for your patience, I am sooooo sorry! I have been just incredibly sickand am now just getting back on my feet but my roomies (who are AWESOME), are helping me get them out :)

Glad to hear that! Could you please switch the pins I listed above (assuming it is okay with Starry....)

It's so good to hear that you're starting to feel a bit better! Don't try to push it, though-- no pins are worth that haha

Ok, I haven't gotten mine yet :(

I sent Jade a PM and she hasn't been feeling well so not all packages were sent.

I apologize for missing the question! I got my pins a while ago - thanks for the game, and thanks to all the people who chipped in to help keep things moving!

I am all better finally guys. It was such a painful few months. You all deserve a little bit of explanation- I've been seeing a pain doctor for about 3 years now and sicne about March he's had a PA (Physician's Assistant) do my monthly check ins and meds. We'll just say there was some very, very bad med mixes that should never have happened and resulted in me getting worse as he upped them. Finally I wound up in the ER. It sucked but I am now back at 100%, for all of you who remember me as a super fast responder, often zapper and speedy deliverer, I am back! Due to yahoo sucking royally (I hate the new update!!), some of the addresses have gone missing. I will be contacting everyone tonight via PM and email to get the final ones shipped out. Oh and GREAT NEWS, when I get back from vacation I am going to be launching a ridiculously awesome set of games. I need to scale down my collection and pay off some bills so right around the 30th or so you really should check it out. Since I had a rather....in depth collection there will be some AMAZING pins to be had :) It will likely be 40% single pins / boxed sets and 60% boosters and pouches (and several games since I have way, way, WAY too many pins- there were like 450 or so singles? Probably more, every time I move something I find more pins!). To give you an idea of some of the stuff there are 3 more Elsa PTNs, at least 1 Anna PTN, a Frozen Shareholder pin, Frozen opening day pin, full set or princess portraits a PILE of PODMs with some AMAZING grail scenes, PTDs (I may even let my 3 fairies go!), Underdog Marquee, Gomes pins. Anyway, like I said some amazing stuff. I am leaning more towards throwing the boosters and pouches in so I can keep the price lower but I may do a poll and see though as I want your guys input :) I'd like to keep the price around $16 but if I only do single pins the price would likely have to be $25 and I was thinking like 50 spot games so people could get their pins a bit faster...anyway. Post what you guys think! And thank you, thank you, thank you all for your patience and understanding. You guys are AWESOME!!!

So glad you're better now Jade, it sounds like you've had a rough few months.
I can't wait for your games! 50 spot games definitely move faster, it would be great if you could run a few though as your games are so popular and are sure to fill up quickly with such great pins on offer :)

Back