• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Jumbo Lanyards For Sale, CASH OR TRADE!!! Now with pics!!!

Jumbo Lanyards For Sale, CASH OR TRADE!!! Now with pics!!!

Geoff

Almost >< A DPF Charter Member
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I have been making heavy duty jumbo lanyards for the last 6 months and trading them to people in DLR. I finally am able to offer them for sale to my DPF family! They are made with 2" wide heavy duty black strap material, available in any custom size and several different configurations.

Option 1: Standard Lanyard $12.00 (Cash -OR- Trade)
Built like a standard lanyard with overlapping ends in the front. (No picture yet; will post when an order is placed; similar to #2, but flaps overlap, similar to a park lanyard.)

Option 2: Standard Plus Lanyard $15.00 (Cash -OR- Trade)
Built like a standard lanyard, but instead of overlapping ends, they are side by side, allowing for a greater useable surface area. As you can see, it has absolutely no problem handling 3" jumbo Jessica pins!
Lanyard2.jpg

Lanyard2Closeup.jpg
Lanyard2Jumbos.jpg

Option 3: Deluxe Lanyard $20.00 (Cash -OR- Trade)
This lanyard comes down from the neck perfectly parallel for the first half of the length, then comes together in a double fold in the center to form a large area 4" wide by 10"-15" long. Show off your jumbo pins with pride! Completely able to handle even the biggest pins; Calvin proudly displays http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=52718&sid=6973.1318843835.v2 on his; as you can see, this lanyard easily handles pins such as Disney Storybooks with ease.
Lanyard3.jpg
Lanyard3Closeup.jpg
Lanyard3CloseupPins.jpg

All my work comes with a one year money back guarantee against defects in manufacture. If you break it and I can tell you didn't use it to tow your car, I will send you a new one, FREE!!!

All lanyards come with an option of having a 2" D ring at the end of the lanyard. Any lanyard is available in any custom length; simply drape a string around your neck, and figure out approximately where you would like it to end. Mark the string and measure it from end to mark to choose your totally unique lanyard size.

Prices do not include shipping; however, I will make sure shipping is more than affordable on a per order basis.

What does Cash -OR- Trade mean???
You may be wondering why I stated cash or trade; I am more than happy to extend a courtesy to my DPF family that park visitors currently enjoy; should you feel that you do not want or are unable to pay for a lanyard, simply pick out a couple of pins for me to choose from that you think would be worth the asking price of the lanyard(s) you would like. I will choose one (or more depending upon what is offered) and send you a lanyard in exchange for the pin. All you have to do is pay for shipping of the pin itself; I will cover the shipping of your lanyard. You do not need to have pins on my wants; just something that you think would be worth the price.

Currently I collect: Stitch, Jessica Rabbit, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast.

PM me any questions, and hopefully your order!

Oh yes... Before anyone gets any funny ideas... Pictured pins are not included!!!

Last edited:
Don't feel afraid to ask me about custom orders; there is very little that I cannot do. While it may cost more depending on materials, I can make you whatever you like. Current colors available are black, white, and mauve. Borders and ribbons can be added to any lanyard for an additional $5-$10. Please select ribbon patterns from www.michaels.com.

Are you collecting a full set of POMH pins? I offer a very limited, very special lanyard just for you!!! Made in the style of my second option, this lanyard will LIGHT UP to illuminate each film cell in your collection! Sewn with a white 1.5" ribbon overlay, this black lanyard will feature 12, 13, or 14 (your choice) BRIGHT white LED lights, spaced accordingly to illuminate each film cell from the rear. 13 and 14 light versions are to accommodate the addition of the Star Tours Film Cell pins. Please inquire for pricing.

Last edited:
Prices do not include shipping; however, I will make sure shipping is more than affordable on a per order basis.

thats in Geoffs post!LI....that was for you since you asked

thats in Geoffs post!LI....that was for you since you asked

Thanks Judy - apparently my eyes glossed over that (bit tired from trading at DLR today - got some good stuff!)

Back