• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

June 7th Princess Books - 10 of them! At cost for the DPF community!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
1964988_751309051587200_8479852427350466162_n.jpg

I'm going to see what I can do to help out the pin trading community here with at least the Princess 10 pins if I get a certain amount of sets (at cost to you all of course). I already broke it down by percentages of those in the US and those outside of the US who will be getting pins. I am going to be using a very scientific format to distribute the 10 Princess pins....so it's not first come first serve but rather....

11608.gif

g02mB_zps8c282ea5.jpg

Eeny Meeny Miny Mo for 10 Princess pins

1) Vex from Florida - Post # 158 --- Tangled Hinged Book

2) BugcatcherJenna from Texas - Post # 25 --- Brave Hinged Book

3) Alli.Pin from The Netherlands - Post # 164 --- Cinderella Storybook

4) Ammonite from the United Kingdom - Post # 73 ---Belle Storybook

5) Lweber907 from Pennsylvania - Post # 31 --- PaTF Storybook

6) PrinceAli from Canada - Post # 190 --- Jasmine Storybook

7) Avery.appleseed from Florida - Post # 23 --- Brave Storybook

8) Lohofosho from Las Vegas - Post # 24 --- PaTF Hinged Book

9) Boule from Canada - Post # 103 ---Enchanted Hinged Book

10) Smallcandles from Maryland - Post # 219 --- Princess Event Dangler Pin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pin Trader Delight / Sundae Grab Bag Event

My Pin Illuminati group will also attempt to get PTD's from the May 30th Maleficent release through the June 7th Princess Books release for the pin community at $25 shipping already included, (To Europe $35).

Blind bag means you just don't know what your gonna get (you might get Wreck It Ralph PTD or you might get Bongo # 2 PTD) Hopefully my fellow DPF members can get as many PTD's for you guys. First come first serve on the PTDs. The local DPF community should be able to get at least 10 PTD's for the larger pin community maybe more, but I will cap it at 10 for now until I hear from the Illuminati if more will be able to be purchased. Those who pay first will be given priority.

Gift PTD payment to archerregalbuto@gmail.com You must PM me your address info and also in the paypal payment inform me of who you are and post there it is for the Grab Bag PTD. I will then forward the funds to the Illuminati group.

1) Vex -
Paid and Mailed
2) Coopscohen - Paid and Mailed
3) Rapunzelsalat - Paid and Mailed
4) Flaming Nora -
Paid and Mailed
5) lweber907 - Paid and Mailed
6) Chroll - Paid and Mailed
7) Avery.appleseed - Paid and Mailed
8) Prince Ali - Paid and Mailed
9) Charguy01 - Paid and Mailed
10) Tinawap - Paid and Mailed
11) Merryweather - Paid and Mailed

12) Goren1818 -
Standby
13) boule - Standby

Last edited:
That would be amazing! I would definitely be interested in a rapunzel book :)
Thank you so much for always being awesome! I will wait to hear more info :)

Last edited:
I would love a chance at the Tangled and Enchanted books, but even if it doesn't work out, thank you so so much for your kind offer to help ones out here!! :hug:

I would love a chance at the Tangled and Enchanted books, but even if it doesn't work out, thank you so so much for your kind offer to help ones out here!! :hug:
Plus infinity. This is such a wonderful gesture and Kayla, you said it perfectly!

OMG this is great just awesome your so kind and really are considerate specially because I can't she'll out 100's$ to get these pins!!!
i would love a rapunzel hinged book and an enchanted hinged book!!!

I'm very interested please, Tangled, Enchanted book and belle with sheep and Merida with her horse, Angus. This is very kind of you angel. I can send money in advance just in case.
Oh dear: I didn't realize it was one pin per person.
1. Rapunzel Hinged Book
2. Enchanted Hinged Book
3. Merida with Angus
4. Belle with sheep
Of course I would love any of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like all, lol. I love those 5 books. Tiana, Cinderella, Belle, Merida and Jasmine.

In order of preference:
Jasmine;
Belle;
Cinderella;
Tiana;
Merida

I'd really appreciate the offer.

Thank you !!!

Last edited:
Thank you, good sir. Though I see I'm late in the game, I appreciate your efforts. Not many people go out of their way to help the pin trading community. You're the diamond in the rough >: D

Edit: Since it's randomized, I would like to put my name down for the June 7th release :D Please and Thank you

Last edited:
Very interested in the Tiana pins. Thank you so much for doing this!

I have also made a wanted thread for anyone who is looking for pins from this event.

Aw.... this is too sweet....
I would be interested in any of the brave or tangled pins...

These pins are awesome!

Back