• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick pic

imaok4u

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Bear with me, as this is my 3rd post. However, this is the first time I get to show off my nerdy collection :D

myhaul.jpg

I place my stronger points of collecting in:
-Alice In Wonderland
-Toy Story/Midway Mania
-Trash/Recycle Pins
-AP/PP (The two bottom boards are all dedicated AP/PP).
-Club 33
-PODM
-Whatever!

Honestly, I have no idea what I am doing, even after these collections. I know about scrappers and counterfeit pins, but I still feel like a newbie to this. Oh well it's fun lol.

Awesome collection! I would love to see your PODM scenes and good luck with your grails!

Thanks everyone. I think I will take another day to shoot PODM pics. I've spent the last couple of hours uploading the "Own, Trade or Want" on pin pics and I'm still now done. Wow.

Hi Dougger,

The Pier LE 100 ones are hard to get unless you have the $$$. My favorite are the Toy Story Midway Mania Recycle Bin and Trash Bin :)

Hey imaok4u,

I've been debating on whether or not to go for the California Adventure pins, especially since the Pier Le 100 are hard to find. But, the WDI Indiana Jones Trashcan pin is my favorite of all. :hsd:

Koozbanian_annie, thank you I will have to take a better pic of my alice in wonderland board.

Scrumpman, that's another project I am working on, sometime this week I will have to upload the scenes of all my PODM. Honestly I don't think I have super value scenes but I'd say some of them are pretty cool. I think my least favorite scenes off the top of my head are Peter Pan (The picture of a stuffed bear flying over London) and Cinderella (Lucifer transforming into a horse). I'm just happy I have those pins in my collection :D. Pics to come soon :)

Thanks for posting the close-up of the Alice in Wonderland pins! Very nice indeed! I have never seen that caterpillar one at the bottom - very cool.

Wow, you have an awesome collection! I'd love to see an up close of you Toy Story/Midway Mania pins.
It looks like you've had lots of fun collecting here!

WOW! Meanwhile, me and my 12 hidden mickeys... How long have you been collecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back