• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Just The Thought Is Zap Enough To Me

ZAPPED! Just The Thought Is Zap Enough To Me

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My gorgeous friend LiliMay texted me and told me to get on DPF!?! I told her I was already on and asked if I was missing something...all the while, I was searching the forums and found a title for an auction related to Jessica Rabbit! I received a text back from the sweet Lili saying she just posted something and I would see it! :) At this time, I was posting in the auction for the beautiful :drool: Jessica Rabbit doll! After posting my comment, I see right above mine (it wasn't there when I started writing mine :lol: ), a post from Lili bidding on this doll for...ME!!!! :wat: I was floored; how exceptionally kind and sweet!!! :hug: I just love you SO much Lili, I cannot thank you enough for this act! :hug: As much as I would love to have this in my collection, the "zap" to me is just the thought and her bidding for me, whether I end up with it or not! :hsd:

I love you Lili!!! :love:

Thank You!!!

A HUGE thank you to Tony/Tbird also for helping bid on my behalf!!! :hug: You guys are so extraordinary!!! I am such a lucky guy to have such amazing friends!!! :D Thank you!!!

Thanks guys! I am adding to the list of people I am thanking!!! :D Orlandoismycat and Mickeymousje both added pins to the bid on my behalf!!! :wat: Thank you guys so much!!!! As Tony said in the auction thread, I have an army on my side...I am very lucky to have so many of you who care so much about me!!! :hug: Thank you all!!!! I owe you all bigtime!!! :D

Nate and Jessica..... they just belong together!! We're coming out guns blazing.... You can't lose!!
I can't wait until the next leader board comes out. :anxious:

FIngers crossed!

Thank you Matt!!! :D

Nate and Jessica..... they just belong together!! We're coming out guns blazing.... You can't lose!!
I can't wait until the next leader board comes out. :anxious:

:eek2: No joke there...I am astounded by the ammo produced so far!!! :eek: Thank you guys for banding together for the sake of my true love!!! :lol:

Back