• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Just zapped. Thank you.

ZAPPED! Just zapped. Thank you.

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
R. Israels, from Yuma Arizona, thank you for the Zap!
pin67466.jpg

It made me smile, which has been hard to do recently. I also want to thank DPF for talking to me in the chat and making me feel better. My Girlfriend of 5 years broke off our engagement and broke up with me last week. 2 weeks ago when I was asking for some cheering up, it started then, and ended last Tuesday. Its been hard, but DPF has been very helpful. So thank you very much to all of you! :bowdown:

Now, lets get our Disney Pin On! (if that makes any sense. I think it does.)

- Alex

Wow Alex. I am so sorry to hear that. :( I know things will CERTAINLY get better. I know it's cliche, but definitely keep your chin up! :)

Hey Alex, I'm sorry you've been put through the emotional wringer, but you will get through it! Stay busy, keep trading, and live life! You've got a great sense of humor, and hey, you love Disney pins!!! lol We've all been in your shoes at one point or another. You'll make it; you'll be fine. May the force be with you...

A pin trader in the Bay Area was annoyed and upset that his girl was breaking off their engagement and was also asking for all her photographs back.

The pin trader went out and collected from all the DPF friends all the unwanted photos of women that he could find, bundled them all up together and sent them back with a note saying, "I regret to inform you that I cannot remember which one is you - please keep your photo and return the others."

A pin trader in the Bay Area was annoyed and upset that his girl was breaking off their engagement and was also asking for all her photographs back.

The pin trader went out and collected from all the DPF friends all the unwanted photos of women that he could find, bundled them all up together and sent them back with a note saying, "I regret to inform you that I cannot remember which one is you - please keep your photo and return the others."

Oh man, that is great!!!!

After engagement women say stop looking at other women. I say, "If I am on a diet that does not mean I can not look at the menu."

Have your pick off of the menu. It all fat free now.

Glad you liked it! I realized I never responded to your email about it and figured it would just send it :) and sorry to hear about your break up :( I know what its like you just gotta keep your head up and it will get better eventually!

Back