• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on Tradin' Mystery Collection

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Im posting this a precaution.

I noticed we dont know what pins are in this mystery set and I see it is available at the PTN on the 14th January.

IF anyone who attends gets any of these, and there are any UP pins in the mystery collection can someone let me know :)

614961651_l.gif

Dane Cook has something to say about this thread:

"What a great vibe in here we got going. ITs like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we are still trying to eat."

"Its ok honey, just eat. Daddy just went crazy and mommy is ok."
"I dont wanna eat"
"Just eat honey, everything is ok."

From what I gathered here, I would assume that you would be the first one people would tell if they spot any UP characters. It would be pretty hard to keep it a secret.

I'll be at the DLR PTN tomorrow and I'll let you know what I see. I'll probably buy one or two, but from what I've seen of the samples, I don't plan on collecting this series. Somehow I see these as major scrapper fodder.

So far I have seen....

Mickey
Minnie
Pooh
Tigger
Maleficent
Maleficent Dragon
Jack
Sally
Figment
Dreamfinder
Chip
Dale
Cinderella Castle
Sleeping Beauty Castle
Tinkerbell

I think that is the full set.

I'll be at the DLR PTN tomorrow and I'll let you know what I see. I'll probably buy one or two, but from what I've seen of the samples, I don't plan on collecting this series. Somehow I see these as major scrapper fodder.

hmmmm....that just gave me an idea for a new game! I'll post it over in the game section! :)

So far I have seen....
Figment
Dreamfinder

Ugh, I wonder if there will be a PTN at WDW while I am there in May, and can at least pick a couple up to see if I can get something to trade for these two. I think I'm mostly interested in the color, and maybe B&W versions. The gold ones just don't do much for me. I guess I also wouldn't mind having the Castles

I'm confused.... are they releasing the entire series tomorrow? I assume at DTD Pin Traders, but at what time? I'm on the phone with DLR, but they have no idea... they just keep giving me info on PTN.

is that supposed to funny or a joke I find that quite rude to say that as you obviously dont know the members of this forum.

I think he was trying to be silly, because it is obvious you love UP and everyone would for sure update you!! :)

Hugs and kisses everyone.

These pins were no longer available on Saturday, although there were plenty leftover on Friday nights. Are these pins only available during the "monthly" PTN?

Magicalpins- Your pin photos on ebay are awesome, can you please send those photos to pinpics?

I don't like adding my pictures to eBay normally due to their policy that they let everyone freely use the pictures on eBay with proper credit (a policy I hope doesn't ever change). I don't like people profiting off my work.

They are sold out at the park? That is weird. I looked up sales on ebay and there are only 90 currently on auction and 71 that have sold. Not much...
Where did they all go?

Anyone know when the next WDW PTN is? I assume that is the next chance to purchase the Keep on Tradin' pins.... I assume that they just took them away after PTN and they will reappear at the next PTN...

Last edited:
I don't like adding my pictures to eBay normally due to their policy that they let everyone freely use the pictures on eBay with proper credit (a policy I hope doesn't ever change). I don't like people profiting off my work.

That is too bad! Some of the pictures on pinpics are really bad! What type of camera do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back