• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD Remix Launch Party in Downtown Disney Anaheim, CA. I NEED HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD Remix Launch Party in Downtown Disney Anaheim, CA. I NEED HELP!
Sorry to hear that you were not able to get what you were looking for. I feel for you as fellow gaming fan. I would have attempted to help you out if I would have known earlier, today is the first time I noticed this thread.

Yeah, I put the thread in Pin Discussion but it was moved here (makes sense considering it wasn't only pins) and I know people don't check her often but I didn't know what to do. Thanks though MAL ^_^

Dude, you got some amazing editing skills. The new sig looks really nice! Hopefully you get it soon! :x:

haha well thank you, I wanted to make sure that the Pinpics page got a really nice photo of the pin so I spent some time removing the background (more than I usually do at least).

Alanna and I really tried for you Kupo. We waited 5 hours in line to get your pin but an hour before we got to the front all KH pins were already handed out.

I know you guys did and I can't ask for anything else. Thank you so much and I'm really sorry that the event turned out like it did :(

3 signed paintings, le lithos and shits were prizes

Paintings????

Like, this painting:

kingdom-hearts-signed-lithograph-contest-announced-for-north-america.jpg

Or this painting:

tumblr_m8pra2sokj1rn8wd3o1_500.jpg

The bottom one is far more valuable, it is a hand drawn image by Nomura himself that I would probably kill for (not "kill" but mortally wound <_<)...

Yeah, it's rather sad and painful that it's really difficult to acquire LE KHs merchandise. Thankfully I got the chance to own the LE KHs DSi and PSP3000 :wiggle: It was a little more expensive than the regular editions, but they are my only prized KHs LE merchandise :D

I was going to try and go today, but after reading the facebook posts last night I knew it was going to be a disaster. So much bad information being distributed. This made DSF pin releases look organized and well behaved. For anyone interested in getting the game with the artbook preorder bonus, Walmart and Target websites both are still preselling the LE version (Amazon looks to be out of stock). I thought (us) pin people were crazy and could be competetive, but some of the posts made me feel that we arent THAT bad.

If anyone wants the special one with artbook I still have a gamestop reservation too! I for went it for the event, but if you need it you can have mine at cost and shipping!

Ah. I'm so late. I'm just now reading all the facebooks and DPF posts. Sucks that they turned away people. I left around 4pm and they still had plenty of games and posters. The pins were out though. I'm so mad at the lady giving away posters. I wanted at least two posters, but she was stingy and said only one. They had PLENTY of posters. I wonder what they did with the leftovers if there was any. The most likely threw them away.

Well, I have an extra pin if anyone is looking for one. I'm only trading it towards other KH pins in my wants list.

Ah. I'm so late. I'm just now reading all the facebooks and DPF posts. Sucks that they turned away people. I left around 4pm and they still had plenty of games and posters. The pins were out though. I'm so mad at the lady giving away posters. I wanted at least two posters, but she was stingy and said only one. They had PLENTY of posters. I wonder what they did with the leftovers if there was any. The most likely threw them away.

Well, I have an extra pin if anyone is looking for one. I'm only trading it towards other KH pins in my wants list.

At the end they let lots of people take home multiples, I ended up with 10 - 12 of them because when we left they let us take rolls of random posters rolled together. (Like 2-3 in each)

Ah I know! Lots of people on Facebook who stayed at the end got tons of poster too. :( I didn't want to stay until the end. I was dead tired. I got there early, around 8:30am.

Yeah, the event turned out really badly in the end >_< I cannot say I'm shocked, pin releases are bad, but the reason they aren't THAT bad is because not even 1000 people show up. At any video game events I go to (which always have at least 1000) they are very hectic. The sad thing though is that the 2 KH events in NYC so far have been pretty nicely run, not perfect, but pretty darn nicely run. So it's a shame that the first one they have in CA blows up in utter chaos.

Thankfully, I think I've secured this pin and I'm ecstatic that this pin is definitely the easiest KH pin is get (due to LE size) I'm happy it seems to be capping at $30-$40, close to 1/2 of the next most wanted KH pin (Sci Fi) so it isn't going to be worth too much (in case something goes wrong >_<).

I got a text today that told me someone apparently confessed on the Facebook page that one of my posts offended people on this thread. Well, I do apologize that I made anyone feel that way. They didn't send me the confession and I can't read confessions without making a Facebook so I'll just say, that I did not mean to sound self-centered like I was the only KH fan that mattered. The amount of KH fans out there is absurd so I was truly angry at the way it was handled not just for me, but for everyone. My anger was and still is mostly directed at the resellers, SPECIFICALLY those who cheated the system and got more than one pin but those people who cheat people out of pins by doing that have no conscience :lol: so I'll let them deal with that (if I offended someone who just cheated the system and stole pins from the event...good). I do apologize if I sounded like I didn't care about all those who attended on my behalf. I really do and I'll just say that at the moment I am trying to do something special as a thanks, whether or not that "thanks" is enough is up to them, but I do not plan on having asked people to drive all the way out there for nothing, waste gas, and receive nothing on my end.

For those of you who read this and weren't offended, just leave it at that, I don't need any "I wasn't offended" posts or "you didn't have to write that" after this one since I don't want the original confessor to feel like they are the odd one out (even if they aren't and if everyone was offended, then that's fine, just don't post it here as I don't want to then incite anything :lol:) so I'll just leave this confession here and I sincerely hope that the next post doesn't pertain in any way to this post, just leave it at that :)

P.S. Even though I think I have secured a pin from this event from an amazing member, I am keeping the pin on my Wants to try and hopefully find others and help out people who want the pin on DPF. I have noticed a drastic about of Wanted threads go up recently for this pin so if I can get any to help you guys out I will (I just don't want people to think that even if I get the pin I'm just hoarding more for myself).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back