• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: King's sorcerer hat auction! 5 trading/ 126 wanting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: King's sorcerer hat auction! 5 trading/ 126 wanting

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Up for auction this time is Pin 79538: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Attractions #2 - Pirates of the Caribbean This auction will end on Wednesday September 5th at 10 pm Eastern Time. I am looking for pins on my wants list as well as any good traders. I am open to pretty much anything. Bids will only be recognized if they are posted in this thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.
Here are the links to my "wants" threads:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?16617-King-Niptune-s-Most-Wanted
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?18071-Fantasia-PODM
Photo of the actual pin:

attachment.php

Pin 79538: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Attractions #2 - Pirates of the Caribbean
Class:Disney Pins
Origin:WDI
Type:Event Only
Limited Edition:200 Pins
SKU Number:TY_AF25
Original Price:$9.95
Released:08/21/2010
Retired:
Categories:Attraction; Mystery Collection (or part of); Series
Members Trading:5
Members Wanting:126
Coolness:Unranked
Mickey's of Glendale has released another in its exclusive ongoing pin series utilizing the sorcerer hat (a symbol for Walt Disney Imagineering) as a blank canvas for creative and unique designs based on Disney parks icons and colors inspired pin designs found in the Disney Parks.

This pin is in the Seventh collection released by WDI in the Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection, and the second in the "Attractions" series.

The design artist of this pin and creator of the WDI Sorcerer Hats series is Danny Handke.

Each pin in the collection is sealed in a black plastic bag and sold in a blind box.

This listing is for the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction pin, which is mostly black in color with gold trim, and has a white skull and crossed swords of white and gold. On his head is a pirates hat over a red bandana, like the animated version at the beginning of the DLR attraction just before you go down the waterfall.

For the other pins in this Attractions #2 collection see Pinpics #79547.

The back of the pin has 2 pin posts and a WDI Sorcerer Hat icon waffle pattern. Between the posts it has the following:
Sorcerer Hats
Mystery Pin Collection
Walt Disney Imagineering
Imagineer Exclusive
LIMITED EDITION 200
©Disney
Made in China​

The pin measures 2" tall x 1-1/4" width.
[SIZE=-1]Added 2010-08-22 09:37:42, Updated 2012-07-18 11:05:28[/SIZE]
Have fun!

Greetings from the Dayton area. This is a cool pin. Its funny that the colors of this pin are the exact colors of the West Carrollton Pirates where I live. I have nothing from your wants, but I'm just gonna throw this in for consideration:
Pin 85086: Tokyo Disney Sea - 10th Anniversary 'Be Magical' - Fab 4

I'd like to start my bid with:

Pin 11169: Japan Disney Store - Theatre Pin Series #4 (Fantasia)

It's nowhere near the Trade Ratio, but it is on your Wants -- are you interested in:

Pin 73739: WDW - Game On! - The Ohio State University vs. University of Michigan 2009

I have absolutely nothing on your wants list! But I'll jump in for kicks and giggles and offer:

Pin 2190: WDW August 2000 Pin of the Month - Tower Of Terror
and
Pin 85009: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - The Jungle Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back