• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Large pin sale over 1100 pins take 15% off listed price, Lot price added.

SOLD! Large pin sale over 1100 pins take 15% off listed price, Lot price added.

jaac98

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I'm selling a friends pins for her. She had collected a lot of nice pins over the years, but now needs to liquidate. This was a huge collection, over 4000 pins from before 2011 so nothing recent. More than half have been sold already. Please look over the list or see the collection on pin pics at crein39. If you don't like the prices please make an offer and we'll see what we can work out. Payment to be made by paypal. Shipping will be determined on the amount of pins but will do my best to keep it down. If interested in the entire lot please contact me and we'll see if we can make a deal. Please PM me here as I don't check her messages on pin pics. Will ship internationally. I've had a few requests for the whole lot and would be willing to let it all go for $9500, shipped. That's $8 a pin!!!
Thanks in advance,
John

Last edited:
Hmm....I am tempted by one or two of these. Will think it over and pm you if I decide to get them.

I sent you a PM, I am interested in these!!! PIN 74449 -- DLR - Piece of DisneyHistory 2 - Finding Nemo Submarine
PIN 467 -- White Rabbit - 15
PIN 464 -- Alice Sitting on a Mushroom (Color Error) - 15

Joleen

Last edited:
Back