• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LAST DAY of Pin Sale Sunday, 9/13!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST DAY of Pin Sale Sunday, 9/13!!!

GoofyinMadison

PinPics: DIZFAN
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Updated photos. Shipping is $3 U.S. & $8 outside US. Prices may be negotiable, especially if you're interested in purchasing multiple pins. Please let us know if you'd like close-up photos of any pins; we'll also send photos of backs upon request. Pins in last photo that are not marked are $10 each. Please ask if you have any questions....we're happy to provide any info we can. Thank you!

Thanks so much to everyone who purchased pins or took the time to check out our pin sale!!

Last edited:
Interested in 13 reflections of evil cracked mirror PP, chip and dale MNSSHP AP, Minnie imagination gala getting ready and sorcerer mckey puzzle piece!

I'm interested in the trick or treat Halloween pin near the room for one more care taker pin. Do you have the skeleton trick or treat one from the Walt Disney family museum?

Awesome prices, hopefully the pins I want will be there by the end of this week :D

just let me know what you'd like and if it's still available, I'll put it on the side for you. I'm updating the photos tonight of pins still available, so it will give you a better idea. Thanks so much! Debbie

Hey there! I'd be interested in 4/5 pins but I was wondering if you ship internationally? And approximately how much would the shipping be so I can have an idea :)
Thanks in advance!
Olivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back