• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LAST FEW DAYS TO SIGN UP - Pin Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST FEW DAYS TO SIGN UP - Pin Exchange
Yayy i am soo glad you got it! You deserve it! and i can't wait to see pics :3
Thank you Lizabell10!!!!! I absolutely love the present, I was completely spoiled! (I've uploaded photos to photobucket, but for some reason my desktop isn't letting me open the site at the moment!).

The packaging was awesome, and there were a bunch of pins from my wants list inside! You are so generous!

I'm breaking out the crafting stuff this weekend and hopefully the pin I ordered will be here within a week or so! :D Can't wait!

~Merlin

I sent mine out today! :D It may or may not contain a little hand-crafted wizardry by yours truly. ;P Hope my person likes it! Can't wait to see what I got! :D

~Merlin

Ahhhhhhh! :D

I got my package today!!!!

image_zps314ccf75.jpg

how kick butt is that!?!? Not only does it come with some AWESOME pins, a Merlin/Mim for my SitS and a Work of Art for my PinTiquities/Masterpiece set, but also that fantastic Lucky Card! :D I'm going to out it up in my office tomorrow! :D

Thank you SOOOOOO much, Eva-chan! :D this was awesome! :D

~Merlin

image_zps314ccf75.jpg

how kick butt is that!?!? Not only does it come with some AWESOME pins, a Merlin/Mim for my SitS and a Work of Art for my PinTiquities/Masterpiece set, but also that fantastic Lucky Card! :D I'm going to out it up in my office tomorrow! :D

~Merlin

Very nice surprise! I love the Sword and the Stone pin! Congrats!

image_zps314ccf75.jpg

~Merlin

Awesome stuff!!! Congratulations.

it finally came i so happy here what i got two pins and pixie sticks that for who ever got me i can't wait to eat the pixie sticks
th_100_2403_zpsfdc04ce3.jpg

If anyone is still waiting for packages please could you PM me so I can see what I can do!

And thanks again to everyone that has got involved <3

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back