• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LAST FEW DAYS TO SIGN UP - Pin Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST FEW DAYS TO SIGN UP - Pin Exchange

CheshireCat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello DPF Folk!

Me and Nikki (HiddenMickeys) have decided to host a pin exchange in celebration of St. Paddys Day!! :)

The theme of the pin/packages is "spring" and "luck" so anything to you that may seem lucky (obviously don't think of this as too strict! Be inventive!)

All you have to do is sign up here and email me (not pm because my inbox will fill up too quickly) your address.

I will need all entrants in by January 31st as to allow enough time to do the pairing and posting so hopefully packages should arrive around St. Paddys Day!

st-patricks-piglet-shamrock-pink.jpg

The rules:
1. Only enter if you are willing to post over seas - I wont have time to seperate peoples locations.
2. Be prepared to wait a while for your package as I wont have control over when packages are sent out - only when people will be paired.
3. Any questions or queries feel free to ask myself or Nikki.
4. The package doesn't necissarily have to be a pin, it can be anything!
5. Enjoy, have fun and be creative!! This is Disney after all!!

And finally - my email address is charlotte.gardiner1@gmail.com

mickey_leprechaun.jpg

So...without further ado...let the fun commence!

Thanks guys and Happy New Year :)

-Charlie

Last edited:
Hurray! This is so cool. For the slackers, like me, that missed the Secret Santa and the subsequent Valentine's Day exchange too this will be great. Don't forget to email your addresses though!

I may in up for this as I am in ireland XD so it would be fun but I will have to think about it as I am away in Manchesrer for 2 weeks from the 8th Feb so I dont know if Id have enough time but I can hope

And Im waiting for someone to call it Patty's day when its Paddys day LOL Im not irish and it bugs me haha

Ah! I love these themes going on so far ^_^ lol The January game hasn't even started and you guys are already starting the March one haha Love it! If I can find something (I don't even remember which pins I have lol) I will be back...with pin(s).

Wow!! Thanks for all the responses :)

I'm still waiting for emails from:

-Torianne-2008
-Jsutherin1
-Stitch2814
-Lizabell10
-Siberiaya
-lovtbell
-Kupo1121

Gabriellee - no there isn't a price range as the gift can be art or a pin from your own collection, anything really!! Nikki and I want to see some creativity :D

Looking forward to seeing who else signs up!!! :)

Thanks everyone

-Charlie

Thanks everyone!

Make sure your emails are sent to me ASAP. It's just easier for me to be organised lol!

Thanks for the offer Judy ill keep you in mind :)

-Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back