• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Last try lowering: will take offers, lowered!Includes Jessica as Alice and all others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last try lowering: will take offers, lowered!Includes Jessica as Alice and all others

Mrsjessica

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, unfortunately the title says it all...due to alot of family hardships, lost jobs, and school costs, i have no other choice then to sell my pins. After doing everything in my power to avoid this, i feel that my family needs the money more than i need my pins and so i have come to the worst moment where i have to yet again, sell my pins. Its a heartache, but a necessary thing...

The prices i have are set at the moment and i have put a few pins together to be sold as a set and at the moment i am not planning to separate them. If anyone has any questions, concerns, comments (ex: prices are unreasonable), etc. please let me know i welcome all PM's and will answer as soon as possible,being out of the trading/selling/buying forums in awhile i want to make sure no one feels they are being cheated or anything like that and would love any and all feedback PM's you can send as i am a safe seller and want nothing but happy and safe buys/sells! Thanks!

Shipping is 3 dollers standard US shipping and im not sure on the cost of shipping at the moment but international shipping is welcome, i will update this as soon as i find a good price. All pins include backing and LE/PARIS/HONG KONG/a others have backings and cards. Cards are with all purchases unless noted (Will inform before purchase). For those of you who have not met me in person or on forums, please check references as im a good seller and i take great care of my pins =). And i will send photos if anyone is interested. Thanks and happy pin hunting! <3

Currently still working on updating list, please check pin-pics account for all pins, will update list with prices of all pins but if you are interested in a pin i have not put up yet please PM.

Jessica Costume Series
Pin 57574: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica Rabbit Costume Series (Alice in Wonderland) (has been reviewed by other traders, is authentic)
Pin 66022: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Halloween Series Jessica as The Queen of Hearts
Pin 80551: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Pin Jessica Rabbit as The Mad Hatter Halloween Series
All three pins for: $350-plus shipping is free

Cheshire
Pin 53096: DisneyShopping.com - Invisible Cheshire Cat (Jumbo) SOLD
Pin 73495: DisneyStore.com - Caterpillar Costumed Cheshire Cat Pin $40
Pin 63641: DisneyShopping.Com - Jumbo Cheshire Cat Pin $ 55
Pin 76183: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Film Frame Series - Alice in Wonderland $25

Caterpillar/PTN/EVENT Pins
Pin 57856: WDI - Alice in Wonderland - Caterpillar Smoking a Hookah $65
Pin 79111: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - The Mad Pin Party - Caterpillar $60
Pin 79110: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - The Mad Pin Party - Dum & Dee SOLD
Pin 81717: DLP - Gift Pin Event - Mad Hatter $45

I will be updating this list as often as i can, today i just wanted to get a few main pins of mine up and going. Thanks
ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED! MUST SELL ASAP!

Last edited:
All pms have been answered, all offers still accepted for any and all pins. Please pm me asap! have a wonderful day/night, happy pin hunting

i am selling the alice piece of movie history pin, the pin scene is Where the Mad hatter is dipping his plate into his teacup. I can send a photo if you like, i will do my best to make sure it comes out, PM if interested.

Selling Note:
Lowering prices- just updated

at the moment, i am only selling, my apologies! as much as i would love to trade for it, i need the money for school tuition, Sorry. But thank you for asking and taking the time to look at my sales =)

Last chance trying before I'm out of time, Jessica's reduced to 350 for all three... Anyone interested pm me ASAP, also I will accept any offers for the trio or single pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back