• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LE Elsa Coronation & Anna Nordic Gear 17" Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE Elsa Coronation & Anna Nordic Gear 17" Dolls

Stitch30

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
With a heavy heart I have to part with one of my two sets of these dolls to help pay for medical expense that has come up. I bought two sets one to give to each of my girls, now I will just give each girl their doll (what sister they are).

So what you will be buying is the dolls that were released in January, the 17" Limited Edition of 5000. The ones I'm selling you will be the ones I pick up in the store, I have the vouchers and the receipt so even if my online order gets cancelled you will have these dolls for sure (and I might have to cancel my online order in March anyway).

Cost is $500 for both, paid through paypal. I have an Ebay rating of 100% (39 reviews) and if you are interested in buying I can send you those links for verification. Due to Ebay's presale policy and my need for the money now I can't sell on ebay or I would. I will also give you photos of the vouchers. Please PM me if you are interested. Shipping cost will be based on location, and if you are out of the US then we can talk about the price it will cost to ship overseas and in some cases pay an Import fee.

Willing to sell individual as well. Elsa $330, Anna $220.
I'm sad to part with these dolls, but I have to take care of this or my other option would be to cancel my families WDW vacation and I don't want to do that. So please contact me and I will answer all inquires.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear :( I wish I would have seen this sooner, I would have definitely helped you out. Have you tried posting on the "Disney Limited Edition Dolls" or "Disney Collector Items" facebook page? I'm sure someone would scoop them up in a hurry! I know ebay has had a few sell today for $550-$600; the only downside is the fees. I will keep my eyes open for you. Best of luck!

Hi Im very interested as I need this set, first time Ive used this forum so Im still unsure how it works. Could you please message me to discuss the purchase of this set. Kind regards

Hi,

Im really interested with buying Anna, could you send me a private message? I live in the UK so would need shipping rates

Thank you

Danielle

hey, i am interested! =D do you still have them? would you sell them to germany? how much would the shipping fees be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back