• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Leaving the pin community, selling it all, willing to do some final trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving the pin community, selling it all, willing to do some final trades

The_Mad_Stitcher

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey everyone, I obviously haven't been active around the community for some time. Things are just a little too intense around the community now and its really killed my buzz.
Anyway, I'm keeping very few pins but everything else I want to sell for some extra cash (as I am super broke!).

!!!Please read entire post and note that there is an additional sold list in the second post!!!

FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS I WILL REPLY TO MESSAGES ONLY IN THE MORNING NOT THROUGHOUT THE DAY!

PHOTOS AND PIN IDS:

I'm sorry for the poor quality photos T.T If you have any questions about the pins and want me to dig up a pin ID I have no issue doing that, just post in this thread and I will let you know.

DAMAGED PINS:
BADGEDAMAGE_zps59ffbe40.jpg
Scratched image, hardly noticeable with the litho.
MEDALDAMAGE_zps715eedaa.jpg
Scratches in matte
DUCKLINGDAMAGE_zpsf28a7b59.jpg
Scuff on top, Duckling has a dot on his head (not sure what/why?)

PRICES AND SHIPPING:
If you find any of these prices unreasonable or want to renegotiate them, please message me. I tried to do some research on ALL these prices, so please be reasonable with me.

Average shipping:$2.50 + $.50 each pin

INSURANCE IS BY REQUEST ONLY!

TRADES:
There are still a few pins I would like to add to my collection before shutting the books, so please look at my trading link below to see if we can make some of my final grails come true :) I'd really appreciate it.
TRADING THREAD: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?44948-Want-some-final-trades-before-i-close-the-books!

RESTRICTIONS:

None. I'm not limiting any certain amount of pins per person, I really want to get rid of as many as I can before I take them to a retailer to be rid of them entirely.

PAYMENT:
Through Paypal.

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
Currently negotiating a sale for the rest of my lot. All other requests on hold.
When messaging me to buy pins please include the page number!
Also please be sure to check the Sold list below this post, the image isn't always updated with all taken pins!

Alright, and here are the pins!!!

PAGE1UPDATED_zps21f0694d.jpg

PAGE2UPDATED_zps5ecc2cdc.jpg

PAGE3UPDATED_zps75a3e808.jpg

PAGE4UPDATED_zpsefd22c0e.jpg

PAGE5X_zps4e51f269.jpg

RETURNS PAGE:
RETURNEDPAGE_zps7fe48be3.jpg

Last edited:
I will take the Paris Brave pin $13 one, please.

I would also like some of the .50 cent traders as well! :)

Last edited:
I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR INSTANT RESPONSES!
(sorry for any delay that comes along)

@BUGCATCHER: Will send you my paypal info in a sec, but how many traders did you want?

@PRINCESSJASMINE: Let me know if you still want jungle book :)

@TECHGEEK: Will send you my paypal infor

@DISNERD: Will reply in a sec.

I am interested in the two Robin Hood ticket stubs for $10 each (page 8).

and then the 4 Mars & Beyond pins on page 3 for $15 together (4 pins for $15), bottom left corner of page.

And the Flynn PTD for $25.

Last edited:
I will take the Figment DVC pin and the Jack and Zero pin, both on page 8. Please message me with your Paypal info. Do you have the card for the Paris PTN PIN?

Thought i could get replies done at work but dpf doesnt support tablets at all T.T
im off work at 10 pacific time.
Please reading shipping even if youve placed an order (and not paid yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back