• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LEGO Belville: Princesses, Castles, Fairies, and more! (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGO Belville: Princesses, Castles, Fairies, and more! (pic heavy)

Katdianee

Forever a Princess
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hello everyone! College is quite expensive, and in order to pay for books and other expenses, I have to sell off some of my toys that I have outgrown.

Today, I am selling fourteen (14) LEGO Belville sets. Please note: I did ask a mod if I could sell these on here, and they have OK'ed it. After all, Disney does collaborate with LEGO and hosts a store in Downtown Disney. :) Each set includes an instruction guide. Most sets have extra pieces, ones that are missing pieces or have damaged pieces will be noted.

On to the sets: All sets listed below are RETIRED and no longer available for sale. It is very hard to find these online, and the full sets that can be found usually range in the high $100s for the very small sets. Although my sets are not new, I have done my absolute best over the years to take care of them, and most are in great shape. The boxes are not perfect, but it's what's on the inside that counts, right? :) Shipping is: FREE (including a delivery confirmation number).

5804 - Witch's Cottage - $45 (missing two small yellow "cone" shaped pieces that are used as minor decoration)

DSCN0178.jpg

5808 - Enchanted Palace - $150

DSCN0126.jpg

5823 - Good Fairy's Bedroom - $27

DSCN0152.jpg

5825 - Stella & the Fairy - $50

DSCN0244.jpg

5826 - Queen's Room - $57 (missing 1 white rectangle that goes on top of tower)

DSCN0254.jpg

5827 - Royal Coach - $90

DSCN0233.jpg

5831 - Adventurous Puppies - $27

DSCN0170.jpg

5832 - Vanilla's Magic Tea Party - $37

DSCN0201.jpg

5833 - Rosita's Wonderful Stable - $55 (Rosita's right arm is slightly cracked)

DSCN0220.jpg

5834 - Enchanted Garden - $112 (Flora's storybook is ripped slightly on the cover, but all of the images are still viewable)

DSCN0272.jpg

5836 - Beautiful Baby Princess - $38

DSCN0158.jpg

5837 - Flora's Bubbling Bath - $38

DSCN0143.jpg

5856 - Paprika & the Mischeivous Monkey - $45

DSCN0213.jpg

5859 - Little Garden Fairy - $42

DSCN0206.jpg

Once again, prices include shipping with a delivery confirmation number. If purchasing more than one set, I can work out a combined price for you :) For some of the more expensive sets, I would be willing to do a partial trade with pins to lower costs.

These sets have provided me with many years of fun, so I hope that someone else will feel the same way :) If you have any questions, or would like to see a certain item up close, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me. I am happy to answer all questions you have.

Thank you for looking,
~Katie

Last edited:
aww I wish my baby girl was bigger, these are cute. Alas no storage :(

Thanks :) I think I was 6 when I got most of them. It's hard to believe how long I've had them... Some of my favorite memories were going to the huge Lego store after a day in the park and getting to pick out one or two of the small boxes. I like small, cute things... Hmm, maybe that's why I like pins so much!

You might have better luck posting your items for sale on either Ebay or a LEGO buying site http://www.bricklink.com/ Although, I would love the black kitty from the first set. We have a black cat, and DH does LEGO like I do pins, and black cats are rare pieces. Good luck!

I will probably go to eBay eventually. I just wanted to try here first, since many people on here have kids. As of now, I won't be breaking up the sets, but if I do, I will let you know! Thank you! :)

Alas if only my daughter was older, I do remember when these where released. Sorta like the precursor to the current Lego Friends. Lego in general has gone extremely expensive and quite collectible if you know where to look. You happen to have a lot of rare if complete sets. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Alas if only my daughter was older, I do remember when these where released. Sorta like the precursor to the current Lego Friends. Lego in general has gone extremely expensive and quite collectible if you know where to look. You happen to have a lot of rare if complete sets. Best of luck.

How old is your daughter? If you don't mind me asking :) some of the sets have the suggested age limit at 4 years old. I had a hard time finding most of these sets online anywhere, with many of the sets I found only having partial pieces. For the most part, mine are as complete as can be, they're just not new. Let me know if you ever are interested :) if any of the prices seem a little out there, I'd be more than willing to work something out with you. I'll probably keep this thread around for a little while.

I love these!!

Hi there! I joined this site just to see if you still had the 5834 - Enchanted Garden set. I love it to pieces!! I don't know if I can afford it yet - thinking about it, and just wanted to see if you still had it. Also, how much would you charge for shipping? Thanks!!

Hi there! Yes 5834 is still available :) actually they all are haha. But for that one, I would have to know your location and get shipping calculated. So let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back