• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Disney princess Sephora compacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Disney princess Sephora compacts

LordTremaine

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe these are being released on September 15th online and are $32 each.

Ariel
original

Aurora
original

Belle
original

Cinderella
original

Elsa and Anna
original

Snow White
original

I need these so bad! I have Jasmine and Ariel from their last collection! I may have to get at least Aurora and Anna & Elsa! It's so expensive though. :(

The design is cute but it feels a little too much for just a silhouette of a princess... I just can't justify $30 for a mirror I'd never use...

Those are pretty but the last collection they did was just so much prettier :/

I'm super excited about these, but I completely agree.
I'm also not sure about how I feel about their silver borders. All the designs are the same. For the previous collections, the metal borders were all different, which really made the pieces for me.

I actually use the Live Action Cinderella compact all the time (I carry it in a pouch in my bag so it doesn't get scratched) and I like these too, but they're just too expensive for what they are for me to buy them.

They're pretty but I'm not completely wowed, especially for that price. And my Live Action Cinderella compact is still unused in its box.

It really is too bad the metal borders aren't unique. I have the original Sephora compacts from the Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine lines and they're all so different and magical. They have unique borders patterns on the packaging for each princess - too bad that's not the border on the product.

These are pretty! I'd only be interested though if they did a Jasmine one. Or maybe a Rapunzel one.

An article said that they, "will be limited edition and sold only until March 2016." Does that mean they will limited to a production run, ongoing through March 2016? Or is it going to be a set amount in one run, and that's it? Did the 2013 ones sell out relatively fast? I'm just hoping that they will be easy to get compared to the MAC Cinderella makeup. I definitely want the Frozen one. And I love the clock motif on the Cinderella one. I may have to get 1 (or 3).:p

Sounds like they should have said "available for a limited time" - as limited edition implies only so many will be made....yet they say they will sell until a certain time?

If they were between $15-$20 I'd be all over these but they aren't nice enough for $32 a piece. The last Sephora compacts were much more detailed an worth the price. These aren't.

For me, it would me Merida that I would be interested in. I'm surprised that Rapunzel is not in this collection, considering how popular she is and how she is in pretty much everything associated with Disney Princess.

An article said that they, "will be limited edition and sold only until March 2016." Does that mean they will limited to a production run, ongoing through March 2016? Or is it going to be a set amount in one run, and that's it? Did the 2013 ones sell out relatively fast? I'm just hoping that they will be easy to get compared to the MAC Cinderella makeup. I definitely want the Frozen one. And I love the clock motif on the Cinderella one. I may have to get 1 (or 3).:p
target said the same thing with Lilly for Target... They just mean whatever is left over will continue to be sold, but in reality it will probably sell out the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back