• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited Edition Dolls: Designer, Alice, the Queen of Hearts, and Rapunzel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Edition Dolls: Designer, Alice, the Queen of Hearts, and Rapunzel

ElysionsPrincess

Love Thaws a Frozen Heart!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello there.
I am looking to complete my limited edition doll collections.

For the 17" LE doll collection. I am only missing four of these lovelies, and I would appreciate any assistance!

Here are the dolls I am looking for, and the prices I am willing to pay for them:

Alice: Up to $350 shipped EDIT: Now willing to pay closer to $500 shipped! I'm willing to negotiate.
Queen of Hearts: Up to $200 shipped
Rapunzel: Up to $220 shipped

I understand that Alice, the Queen of Hearts, and Mother Gothel are more limited, but I have a standard. Normally, I would not even think about paying more than double for a doll, but I want these very badly. I managed to get Snow White, Tiana, and Belle for $200 each, so I don't think this is unreasonable or impractical. If you can find it in your heart to sell me a doll at only a little more than double retail, I will be extremely grateful! Please PM me here if you have any for sale, and with your asking price.

For the Designer Dolls I am in need of:

Princesses (TOP PRIORITY)

Ariel: *pending*
Belle: MINE
Aurora: *pending*
Rapunzel: *pending*

Villains:

Maleficent: Hoping to keep it under $120 shipped (I know I'm insane)
Evil Queen: Hoping to keep it under $120 shipped
Ursula: $70 shipped, due to the clearance
Queen of Hearts: $70 shipped, due to the clearance.

I WILL accept dolls with box or window damages. Though not preferred, these dolls need a loving home too!
I will do partial trades! I have a lot of Disney merchandise, pins (none are very rare, but you know), and other collectibles too, such as Barbie (vintage), Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite (both vintage), and Sailor Moon merchandise to offer.

Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Is this the Queen of Hearts doll you want?

She's looking for the 17" Limited Edition dolls...they're harder to find because of their MUCH LOWER edition sizes than the designer dolls. ;)

Good luck, I hope you find them! I need these ones too, it's hard finding them at a 'reasonable' price.

Good luck! And wow, Rainbow Brite. I think we still have our RB doll (but we took her hair out of her ponytail/braid and it's all messed up!)

Which Rapunzel doll are you looking for? I have both the original and the wedding edition for sale.

hey ppl..

I have a limited editon Mother Gothel doll 17" for sale $450 including shipping... Shes in excellent perfect condition, never opened/brand new... any offers contact me.. thanx

Depending on how the Fairytale Designer Rapunzel turns out, I might have a Designer Rapunzel to sell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back