• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Lion King! Limited Edition 100 Grail!! First Auction!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Lion King! Limited Edition 100 Grail!! First Auction!!! :D

PinHunters

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Hey there everyone!!
We decided that for our first auction we would go big or go home.
We're trading from our Lion King Collection:

This beautiful Limited Edition 100
Disney Auctions - New Classics (The Lion King)
Trading: 6
Wanting: 95

Wants:
Anything on our wants
Pretty Pins :wat:

Dislikes:
Fab 5
Pins with Dates on them
Scrappers :nono:

NOTE:
We have not seen all the pins that exist out there, so if you think we might like it, BID AWAY!
We collect:
Beloved Tales
Marquees
Piece of Disney Movies
The Little Mermaid (Ariel only)
Beauty & The Beast
Duffy Hats

This is our first auction, so let us know if we can make it easier for all of you.

Starts NOW

END TIME:
Sunday March 3rd 2013; 8:00 PM Disneyland Time

MEGUSTA.jpg

Oh dear. Well, I will be back for this one! Must look into what I have. Im assuming your collection is not accurate?

Oh!! We don't have our collection on pin pics, we just stopped collecting The Lion King recently so we're offering them up for trade. That stitch & angel pin was a mistake, it wasn't supposed to be there lol.

OH MAN THE FIRST PIN I REALLY WANT!!!! I think I'll die if I don't win this one. I will bid soon when not on my phone. March 3 is eons away.

note to self, bid in 2 weeks. wow guys you are really dragging this one out. Good luck!!!

Hahaha, this is our first auction so we didn't know what the average auction time was :dunno:

Do you know if we can change the end date once an auction has started? In any case, feel free to bid when you're ready :D

OH MAN THE FIRST PIN I REALLY WANT!!!! I think I'll die if I don't win this one. I will bid soon when not on my phone. March 3 is eons away.

We didn't realize two weeks was too much time for an auction :facepalm: lol It's our first one, but feel free to bid when you're ready :D

Shoot! Times like these makes me wish I was an actual pin trader! I only have 3 pins for trade, and they aren't anything special at all, haha!

Hahaha, this is our first auction so we didn't know what the average auction time was :dunno:

Do you know if we can change the end date once an auction has started? In any case, feel free to bid when you're ready :D

Hi guys, I try to keep my auctions to 3 or 4 days, but there have been lots of different people doing different lengths of time. Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back