• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

list of produced dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
list of produced dolls

khoef532

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a link or something that would lay out for me what dolls have been produced and released by the Disney Store in the classic doll collections or exclusives? Not the limited editions, I cant afford those:)

if only you wanted a list of snow globes...

i almost want to say "there must be" one for 'regular' (haha, i feel bad saying that) dolls but i'm honestly not sure.
that would be a lot of dolls to catalogue.

i suggest browsing through ebay's current and sold listings? if i wanna look up dolls, i usually go there. they provide some information on them too, so that's always helpful. plus, you might find cool vintage and rare (little mermaid melody doll i have never heard about) dolls.

hopefully someone has an answer for you though! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back