• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry everyone, I've been busy this weekend with it the Sifi pin event at Disneyland. Lotta trades! LoL~! I will be replying to some messages tonight and the rest tomorrow. Thanks for waiting while I catch up! :)

Replies sent and yes, I did! I was hoping to trade for more Lion King pins but oh well, another time! I got two over three days, can't be too unhappy. :)

Eagerly awaiting the new list, because I have money to spend again! I've been watching and there are some matches to my primary list. Any idea on when you hope to be ready with the new list?

Where can I view photos/details of September 2011 releases? I can't find the new Matterhorns online. I also found a Halloween 2011 pin on PinPics but don't know where these pins are being announced so early.

Disneypins.com in the Upcoming section has all the pins they plan to release as of now through the end of September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back