• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated, Classic D pre-order, Star wars, princess lots of pins!!
You know that quote Walt Disney said "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

Well, the same pretty goes for my list. As long as there are pins left in the world, my list will never be completed! LoL!

You know your wrong don't you????? lololol

So quick question: in the beginning of your thread you said that if we wanted to look through the list as pics, we could look at your PinPics collection. Is this accurate and up-to-date? Do we look at Trades or Collection?

p.s. my three day holding period is over. i'm allowed. LOL

Pin 28286: Princesses With Their Horses (Aurora & Samson)
Pin 28289: Princesses With Their Horses (Snow White & Horse)

Ill take these if they are still available shane

Curious to if you still have:
Pin 62446: DLR - Mickey's Pin Odyssey 2008 - Diorama - Jedi Mickey vs. Darth Donald - $9.50
Pin 62447: DLR - Mickey's Pin Odyssey 2008 - Jedi Mickey vs Darth Vader

If so how much for the 2nd one
Thanks!

Hello All!!

I've gotten about 15 messages plus the messages above (which only makes the count higher!) so no worries! I am replying in order of the messages I got first to last. I will reply to you, just please give me a little extra time to catch up! Don't worry about it tho, I will, please keep the messages coming!! :)

Shane

I sent you my list - but haven't heard back. Did you get it?

I have sent two you replies to date. One on 2/3 with a reply to your list and one on 2/6 to check in why I haven't heard back from you. At this point, please contact me via email if you are still interested in our deal. Thank you.

The list is once again fully updated! Please look it over and let me know if you see anything that catches your eye! You can email me (address on the first page), PM me or drop a note here on the fourm (Up's your post count for the next DPF contest!) LoL! :stitch:

I am interested in pin
49095 (It is on the list, but I know it is a jumbo and it didn't have a price)
Thanks,
Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back