• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little bit of Tangled, Monsters University, Toy Story... Let's trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bit of Tangled, Monsters University, Toy Story... Let's trade!

MadWild

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I decided to take everyone's advice and post a trading thread for this pin before I try auctioning it. If I get more responses than expected, then I might turn it over to an auction but I'd be perfectly happy with working out a trade on here :). Just a note - I live in the UK, so if you live elsewhere please bear that in mind! I'm fine with trading internationally though :).

So, up for trade is the recently released LE 300 Three Fairies from Sleeping Beauty pin. It is really quite beautiful - very detailed, and the background is just lovely. The Pinpics number is 100370 and the DPP number is PD102753.

I've also got a few other traders, so feel free to check those out as well! My DPP is more up-to-date than my Pinpics, but they're both under the name of MadWild.

My main collections are The Emperor's New Groove and Oliver and Company, and at the moment I am particularly keen on finding the new Kronk PTD/PTS.

Also interested in anything else on my wants, especially any from the Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary board game.

If you have something I am looking for, or I have something you are looking for, please get in touch either via this thread or a PM. I'd love to set up some trades!

I look forward to hearing from you :)

M x

UPDATE: Traded the three fairies pin for the Kronk PTD, just as I wanted to. Whoo hoo! I love this forum :). Still have all my other traders available so please get in touch if you are interested :)

Last edited:
Anyone wanting to trade today? :) I know I haven't got many traders, but the ones I have are pretty nice! The Monsters Univerty LE 500 is gorgeous, and the Star Command LE 300 is a lovely pin-on-pin that would greatly look great in any Toy Story collection. Heck, you could wear it and pretend to be a colleague of Buzz Lightyear's! :wat:

Open to trading offers so please do get in touch! Thanks :bigthumb:

Three fairies pin has been traded (yay!) Still have others available though, check out my DPP to see if we can set up a trade :)

Bumping up! Just to add, I can try and get future UK Disney Store online releases so if something comes up that you're interested in, please do let me know! Either for trading or if you want to buy from me, I'm happy to help where I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back