• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little mermaid, Batb, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Villains, Frozen, Alice, DLP, DSF, WDI

Little mermaid, Batb, Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Villains, Frozen, Alice, DLP, DSF, WDI

Carolilol

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi All,
I sadly have to sell all of my traders and big parts of my collections.
All prices are paypal as goods, shipping is 6$ for up to 3 pins (except jumbos) and tracked. I am in France.
I try to set prices a little bit under market value due to the emergency so I'll consider offers only on multiples.
I hope they find an appreciating home :)
Thanks !
thumb_IMG_3539_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3540_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3558_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3541_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3559_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3562_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3560_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3563_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3565_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_3564_1024.jpg

The Fantashy shields, thumper and miss bunny DLP, DLR Ariel's Undersea adventure (ariel and eric in the boat) and the little mermaid surprise puzzle pin are on hold.
The rest is still up for grab :)

Thanks !

The shields of fantasy, Thumper and Miss Bunny Valentine are on hold.
Ariel and Eric DLR Boat ride (The 80$ one), Flora PTN and Prince John Framed Villain are sold.
The rest is still up for grab :)

Back