• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Little Mermaid Starter Kit- FEAR NOT - Easiest Auction Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Little Mermaid Starter Kit- FEAR NOT - Easiest Auction Ever

Firebaby22

"One to keep, one to trade."
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Auction Ends Oct 1 7:00 PM EST

20D71ECA-9458-4B87-8E37-30E7B59F8C85-3404-00000616B8539E85_zpsc66d75c5.jpg

So have you thought to yourself recently "I love the Little Mermaid, but I can't possibly spend/bid that much on one pin."

Little Mermaid has become incredibly popular lately which can be discouraging to new collectors and new Little Mermaid enthusiasts. This is a great set for a little one who loves the beautiful red headed mermaid.
Let me offer this incredibly simple auction. 9 lovely hidden Mickey pins of the Little Mermaid and all her compadres. Don't forget the evil sea witch Ursula.

I'm not looking for much for this great little starter set:

Wants:

I'm in Walt Disney World so some really great DLR Hidden Mickeys would be cool (Scrump Tshirt OMG)
Open Edition Pins of Stitch, Mickey Minnie in Love, Halloween, Nightmare Before Christmas
Anything cute or cool.
Don't be scared to bid

Do not wants:
I understand we are dealing with Hidden Mickey's and no one can guarantee authenticity but I have made a good faith effort to check these pins for quality (discarded a couple I was considering because they were suspicious) and believe them to be authentic. I would ask the same consideration in return when bidding. That being said pictures of the actual pins being bid will be preferred and I will accept pictures as an "as is" agreement. Thus if you bid and I accept with pictures provided I will not later contact you complaining about the possibility of scrappers. :) I'm trying to keep things simple and have an enjoyable auction that is attainable for everyone. Ok I seriously get that that was a lot of blah blah blah for a "simple auction" but I want happiness and joy and fun so putting all that out there. :)

Otherwise let's enjoy. Happy Pin Trading.​

Pin 51720: DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Dragon Collection (Reluctant Dragon)
Pin 51791: DLR - 2007 Hidden Mickey Lanyard - Snowman Collection (Goofy)
Pin 62964: DLR - 2008 Hotel Hidden Mickey Stamp Collection - Donald 2 Cent Stamp
Pin 75081: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Black Cauldron Collection (Taran)
Pin 75089: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Christmas Ornament Collection (Minnie)
Pin 75103: DLR/WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Country Bear Jamboree (Teddi Barra)
Pin 75109: DLR/WDW - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Country Bear Jamboree (Max)

If I'm on top on the leader board in a couple days, I'll send pics. I have done a good faith revision on these and feel they are authentic.

By looking at the picture alone and from working with hidden mickeys for a long time I can say that these look REALLY nice. Scrappers of Ariel normally have derpy eyes.

Thanks for the second look. I know the derpy eye thing you're talking about. Definitely discarded a derpy girl while putting this group together. Doing a full reorganization of the hidden mickeys so thought we could have a fun auction.

Thanks for the first bid Zagales. :).

Ok I really need 5 of those to help my daughter finish her HM Ariel collection.

We have no matches but I do have som Stitch pins so I will try anyway.

My bid:
pin25774

Pin 25774 Lilo & Stitch Snow Day Pin
pin39748th200

Pin 39748 Deluxe Starter Set - Lanyard and 8 Pin Set (Stitch Space Adventure)
pin59124th200

Pin 59124 WDW - 2008 Cinderella Castle - Stitch
pin86548th200

Pin 86548 Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Stitch Only
pin86550th200

Pin 86550 Mickey Mouse Icon Mystery Pouch - Jack Skellington Only

Pin 40613 DLR Happiest Homecoming on Earth Deluxe Starter Kit (Stitch)
Pin 84768 DSF Disney's Soda Fountain & Studio Store Logo.

My bid is:

Pin 88069: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Jack Skellington (Completer Pin)
Pin 95335: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer - Crest Collection - Stitch (PWP)
Pin 95336: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer - Crest Collection - Chip and Dale (PWP)
Pin 95475: DLR - 2012 Hidden Mickey Completer - Character Faces Collection - Pluto (PWP)
Pin 85635: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Disneyland Icons Collection - Tiki
Pin 66814: DLR - 2008 Hidden Mickey Series Winter Ice Sculpture Chip 'n' Dale
Pin 90192: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Lilo and Stitch Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back