• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Back to School

Status
Not open for further replies.
10703644_817923608259077_2235361347705925378_n.jpg

Why do you say that? I didn't go and have 4 of them coming my way :).

There needs to be a standard disclaimer on this site that statements referring to pin availability do not apply to you.

In a related note, every time I look at your signature, I feel a small piece of my soul ripped away.

Also, I know, I know, Tangled marquee EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE etc., but that Felix pin is downright adorable. When, oh when are we going to get a pin with him and Calhoun?

Last edited:
How many people are there? And of course like everyone else i would love the surprise releases.... sigh. Congrats to those who went and are getting the benefits.

To everyone that always says to me I would pick up pins and not sell them for 5x as much I ask you to pick up that marquee... Though I'm asking with little hope seeing as after over a year of being in this pin community I've received no such gesture :/

also a pin charity event we have annually is apparently happening again this year and this would make a great raffle prize ;)

was able to get one i am happy :) hopefully those who get there in time are able to get one! hope people stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back