• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH LIVE from Hollywood....Cars 3 release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH LIVE from Hollywood....Cars 3 release

jadeites-lady

Bookworm Belle
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ii so enjoyed those posts from TheOtherSteve.

While sis is getting ready for work, I barged in to post :)

Today's release:

18950934_1378643258856102_4470733786717923674_n.jpg

And according to some posts I've read elsewhere, 400 wristbands!

So if you're at the pin release, please post here and how you did!

Yes, 400 wristbands. Everyone I talked to was surprised that that many people showed up (I think some people came hoping for a PTD flip or a great surprise).

ended up with #398. more people than i thought showed up today. kinda funny that a lot of the people that were trashing the pins when the flyer came out showed up and lined up for them.

I showed up. Told my daughter and husband to stay in bed, because this one would be easy. Ha and double Ha! I pulled #348. The person in line behind me pulled 128. We had been chatting in line and as I was walking away with my #348, number 128 saved the release for me. They offered me the opportunity to buy 3 bumpers through their number. AND! When the surprise release was announced they let me buy the LE 150 Piston Cup. The best pin trader ever! Thank you!

With #348 I bought the Cars LE750 movie pin and sundae. It included a chocolate dipped waffle cone and I love waffle cones, so score there!

I ended up walking away with 5 pins.

As a very nice bonus, I met Timeerkat as we were leaving the release and walking to the parking garage. Great to put a face and voice with another DPF member. :)

ended up with #398. more people than i thought showed up today. kinda funny that a lot of the people that were trashing the pins when the flyer came out showed up and lined up for them.

I agree, the trash talking made me think it would be an easy score for gaining a good number. I was shocked when the line was past the El Cap entrance and halfway to the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf when I showed up at 5:55. Just goes to show, you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back