• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Character Block release

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF/DSSH Live from Hollywood - Character Block release
Brain Fog, too! Who is X???

Would sooooo LOVE the Tigger "T" (of course) and the Cinderella "C" !!!

There is someone in the Pin Traders Elite Facebook group selling the "C" for $17 with shipping. Not a bad price considering it cost 12.50+ tax on average per pin.

There is someone in the Pin Traders Elite Facebook group selling the "C" for $17 with shipping. Not a bad price considering it cost 12.50+ tax on average per pin.

Not bad price at all!! I don't do much on Facebook. Do you have to be a member or can anyone go there to buy??

Just checked Facebook, seems to be a Members only closed group. Oh well......

Last edited:
Not bad price at all!! I don't do much on Facebook. Do you have to be a member or can anyone go there to buy??

I can message the girl if you would like. PM me your Facebook name/account and we'll see if you guys can get in contact :)

I have her Paypal email and she confirmed $17. I'll PM you. Let me know if you move on it and I'll stop paying attention to my messages :)

Oh, and I knoooooow what P is going to be! :D (At least, I know according to an alphabet poster someone posted on Facebook that has designs for A, B, and C that are identical to the pins.)

Added them ALL to Pin Trading Database based upon the poster :)

Here's a silly question. Did they pull the sleeping beauty pins since there was a epidemic of pink arm? I just got my pin and she's rather pink in the arm. Still a beautiful pin but wondering if they'll be willing to switch it out if they pulled them for a future reissue of correct coloring. Or, as more likely in my case, just keep the error pin and enjoy it anyway. :)

Am I the only one that thought it was dumb they showed all the future letters for the surprise releases? After seeing the full list I had zero interest in collecting them. Unless the 3-letter one is really something special, but with 3 random letters how could it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back